• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're challenged to a snowball fight...

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • I'd bring Machamp to hurl four snowballs at the same time with great strength, Weavile to catch the snow balls thrown at us, a lapras to create an endless supply of snow, a teddiursa and a cubchoo to make the snowballs (no one can convince me that isn't the cutest thing ever) and an Alakazam to just throw even more snowballs with its psychic powers.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I would bring Swampert, Groudon, Darkrai, Flygon, Gardevoir and Rayquaza. This is my current team in Pokémon AS right now if anyone wanted to know.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    1. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      Basically a giant snowball himself and my favourite Ice-type Pokémon to help me keep them coming!
    2. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      Camouflage is the name of the game - no one will ever see us hiding behind this giant snowy tree!
    3. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      How could I ever miss the opportunity to parade something so cute around in a Christmas hat and mittens?
    4. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      Always been my favourite Pokémon and would feel weird not to have it - maybe he can build some trenches for us to shelter in?
    5. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      Three arms for extra throwing power and an adorably fun Pokémon to boot - perfect combo for winter fun!
    6. You're challenged to a snowball fight...
      Good ol' Floony rounds off the team with aerial surveillance letting us take aim on unsuspecting victims.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    1. Excadrill to dig some tunnels and trenches!
    2. Vanilluxe as a delicious snow factory?
    3. Moltres could protect me using fire, and maybe blow away opposing snowballs with its wings? It does learn Hurricane... I think I'd use the winds to blow snowballs at my opponents too if they don't melt!
    4. Mew because super cute, and it could Transform if the others have something useful c;
    5. Chansey to provide healing and keep me from going hungry by feeding me eggs!
    6. Furret to scurry around, scouting and just being super cute :3

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hawlucha Land and Air Support

Zoroark: Could disguise it'self as the opponents pokemon and deceive them.

Aggron: Would use it's tail to launch powerful snowballs.

Gengar: could disappear into the wintry shadows and ambushes opponents out of nowhere.

Ursaling: He's a giant bear, that's all that needs to be said.

EDIT: Where did my sixth choice go? Anyway:

Magmortar: It's arm can launch snowballs like mad and it has fire support!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Zoroark - Can disguise itself as the opponent and infiltrate.
    Infernape - He's a fire monkey. He can probably throw pretty well and burn down anything coming.
    Avalugg - A self fort.
    Hitmontop - Can kick snowballs at the opponent.
    Starmie - Can spin and use ice beam.
    Magby - Mascot :p

Reactions: Z25
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I would have Jirachi, Empoleon, Glaceon, Blaziken, Metagross and Aron with me. I would bring more probably but those will suffice lol. ^_^

Sirfetch’d

Lopunny to mega evolve and throw snowballs with her powerful force :D

Blastoise to shoot them from a cannon!

Glalie to freeze them extra hard 8D

Clefable to stand there and look adorable

and last but not least, Quagsire because well...who doesn't love Quagsire :D

Back