• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Zygarde

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In X/Y, Zygarde was in Terminus Cave at level 70. Apart from that, not a lot is said about Zygarde in X/Y. Zygarde's story was pushed to S/M, where you can collect Zygarde cells into a Zygarde cube. You can collect 100 of them.

That being said, what did you think of Zygarde? Did you collect Zygarde's cells in the S/M games?

I feel like Zygarde got really no love in X/Y... and it's a shame. I don't think Pokemon Z was ever really happening, but it makes me wonder why Zygarde didn't at least get some reason for being in Terminus Cave in X/Y.

As for S/M Zygarde... no, didn't collect all 100 cells. I got to around 97, I think, and gave up. I couldn't find the other three for some reason, and just never bothered after that.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It would've been nice to see its lore more fleshed out, rather than being randomly shoved into Gen 7 and given no additional stuff other than "you can collect Zygarde cells to get its new forms". Now we'll just be left forever wondering what its role is in the Pokemon world.

Years
    In XY it reminded me of Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave. It was just there with only a little lore surrounding it, waiting for you to catch it. Its side quest in Alola was kinda out of place, but I did eventually collect all 100 cells, but never used Zygarde.

Back