• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    im really not new, but its the first time saying hello
    hehe you can found me wiyh mi alts: Principe Baka Mega-PlayBoy and Raven-Soul
    n.n

Years
    Well hi there PrincipeBaka! You should tell us a little bit about yourself! It can be anything Pokemon related or not, just something to let us get to know you better!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! It's okay, I didn't post anything on this forum for some time either, but I don't regret speaking up at all. Why don't you tell everyone what you're interested in? There's no need to be shy, we're a nice community.

Anyway, hope you have a great time! Drop me a PM/VM if you want someone to talk to.

Years
    Welcome to you Principe! Glad to have another face around.

As the others said, there's very little we know about you right now so do tell us about yourself and that way we can help recommend a section you might be interested in, as well as hearing about what other things you like.

Hopefully you do stick around because we are an awesome community, and if you ever want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to visit my profile anytime!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hello and welcome to pc. i'm happy to hear that you already know your way around the forum. you should tell us a little bit more about yourself! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    well, :3
    a little bit of me:
    i love draw, take care of animals and play video games (like pokemon, Final fantasy, etc.), i like the anime and other things XD, i love the thecnology like the clean energy and ambientalist things.
    pokemon related: my first pokemon was a charmander, on the fire red version (remake), and my first shiny pokemon was a ralts on ruby(old version).

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Well, hello there PrincipeBaka! Well, what a sweet name!

Welcome to PC! You got a shiny Ralts, well, Congratulations! Its really hard to get a shiny, but hey, your luck is good =D. If you need friends i am here

Again, welcome!

Years
    well, :3
    a little bit of me:
    i love draw, take care of animals and play video games (like pokemon, Final fantasy, etc.), i like the anime and other things XD, i love the thecnology like the clean energy and ambientalist things.
    pokemon related: my first pokemon was a charmander, on the fire red version (remake), and my first shiny pokemon was a ralts on ruby(old version).
    Well I guess to give you a proper welcoming, I should respond.

Drawing: a talent I was never able to inherent (stick figures all the way!). If you want, you should put some of your drawings in the Art and Design Section. It'd be nice to view them.

So which region did you enjoy most in the Pokemon anime? I personally LOVED Sinnoh. I thought that the personalities of everyone (Ash, Dawn, Brock) just worded together very well.

Anyways have a great time here and VM me if you're ever lonely. :)

Back