• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Pokecommunity.

Years
    Hey Roy! Nice to meetcha!

Lucario is such a good Pokemon! It was definitely one of my favorites back in Diamond/Pearl. You must be pretty happy that it's been blessed with a Mega Evolution. What is your favorite thing about it? Also unless I'm being stupid, I've never heard of a "Roy" in Pokemon. Who is that referring to?

Anyways have a great time here and if you ever want to chat then shoot me a VM. :P

Years
    Well hello there to you too, and welcome aboard!

I was going to mention it, but the others already seem to have covered the Roleplay Theatre which seems likely to become your favourite section of the forums, and it's no surprise considering all the diverse roleplays around there.

Anyways, not much else I have to leave here for now but I wish you best of luck with endeavours and have a great time around the forums!

Years
    Wahey roleplayers! PC definitely has a great RP forum here that is calling your name. ( ´ ` )ノ Nice to meet you, Roy! How long have you been roleplaying? One of my favorite things to RP used to be Team Rocket and some Naruto when I was still into it lol, though that was soo many years ago. Now I'm just too lazy.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything and remember that we're all around to chat if need be. :) People here are pretty darn friendly. Have a blast!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I also love Lucario =3. Anyway, the Roleplay Theatre is a great board for people like you, there's tons of people willing to do it with you, as other people have already said.

Anyway, hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Who doesn't love Lucario~ It's a great pokemon, and I enjoy using it myself in all my runs. Still though, heya LuarioRoy, I hope that you will enjoy your stay her eon the forums as we have a nice roleplay section here filled with awesome people to meet and to roleplay with! I roleplay myself, so maybe we can see each other sometime! Have a nice stay, and have a grand weekend~

Hopefully we can be friends sometime! And if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask me, or any other friends around here on PC. <33

Back