• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frigid Air: Ice-type Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Not sure about a whole team, but I can give you a start.

Mamoswine is a good Pokémon to use. 110 HP, 130 Attack, 80 Speed, Thick Fat, Earthquake, and Stone Edge make it formidable on both sides and it has usable speed. Walrein gets 90 for both defenses, 110 HP, 95 Special Attack and any Water-type move you choose.

My mono does pretty well like wicked said mamoswine is great and I love using him.
Others to think about would be the water and ice duals. ex. walrein, lapras etc.
And a personal fav which does surprisingly good is auroras with rockslide to take out fire types.
Hardest typing to beat with an ice mono is fire especially again fire and fighting types which we have a lot of ;)
Also using mega abomasnow and making use of hail and blizzard is what I use and it works pretty great in my opinion ;)
and another thing if you use mamoswine icicle crash, earthquake, rock slide/stone edge, along with a move of your choice, (I use protect and ice shard on mine with life orb) and thick fat to fight off against pesky fire types.
(he really is the best btw haha)

Sounds good. I'll look into that. Maybe a whole team of Mamoswine?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hi! I'd like to join this club :D

Username: Foxrally
Partner Pokémon: Snover

Someone really nice on Pokemon Showdown helped me make a mono type ice team. I don't have the details on this computer, but I'll put them up later and you guys can tell me if I make any improvements.

Years
Ice Pokémon are some of my favourites.
Username: Sutpen
Partner Pokémon: Cloyster. I remember evolving a Cloyster in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, and it was one of my strongest Pokémon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to ice-type fan-club, Sutpen; we're happy to have you with us.

Cloyster is definitely a good choice to be having as partner, at least in my eyes. Its appearance isn't too bad for a Pokémon like this one--it's rather decent--and when it comes down to battling and whatnot, it could perform amazingly. It has Skill Link ability, if I'm not wrong, which permits Cloyster to take some nice advantage of certain attack it has access to. Alongside, it's also able to utilize Shell Smash, which many feel is an awesome stat-boosting move.

Also, welcome to you too, Foxrally! It's great to be having new people joining in on us like this, haha.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Hi! I'd like to join this club :D

Username: Foxrally
Partner Pokémon: Snover

Someone really nice on Pokemon Showdown helped me make a mono type ice team. I don't have the details on this computer, but I'll put them up later and you guys can tell me if I make any improvements.

Welcome to the club. I'd love to see your mono Ice team. I have a few but one needs a bit more improvement.

Ice Pokémon are some of my favourites.
Username: Sutpen
Partner Pokémon: Cloyster. I remember evolving a Cloyster in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, and it was one of my strongest Pokémon.

Welcome to the club. Cloyster is my favorite Pokemon. I like that he has Skill Link for multi-strike moves like Spike Cannon and Icicle Spear, and Shell Smash to increase its attack power. I just have to find a way to power him up and do massive damage without him getting too hurt or fainting first.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
ice_type_wallpaper_by_reshiramaster-d5y88hw.jpg

Years

Oh wow nice pic! Some of my faves in there, like Dewgong, Walrein, Vanilluxe, Mamoswine and Glalie. I used to not like Glalie much but its Mega changed all that. You should totally get everyone to share some nice pics of their fave Ice-type Pokemon sometime.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Guys, this thread has been dead since April, not to mention there has already been a new Ice-type club made that you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back