• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] In a League of their own [OOC/SU]

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
Just popping in to say that I will post soon: crappy illness and deadlines have come all in the same timeframe, unfortunately :/

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
[posted here because my iPad hates PMs]

Hey guys! As you may have noticed, IALOTO has really slowed down: it'd be good to know why - or even get some posts. I understand if you're busy, but we've barely started, and it already seems to have begun to die.

On that, if anybody has any suggestions on what I could be doing better, it'd be much appreciated - I haven't done any roleplays on this site before, so I'm still trying to find a style that works.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Years
Personally, I've been waiting to see if anyone else posts. We had such a large group yet only a few of us have posted.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
Yeah, I know - I think a lot of people might be going for that kind of strategy :/ I'm going to PM everybody when Chrome stops being silly about it.

Back