• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
It seems I will be missing a lot for not having the demo. I can't really get the code from where I am if I need to go to a store for it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well 20 days until the demo comes out. I hope we hear some news about the North American and Australian releases. Strangely these two places have gotten news about pre-order bonuses and the demo later than Japan and Europe...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 15, 2014
I'm sure people will get extra codes. I'll get a few if I can and I'll be happy to share here with you all!

Years
I hope not because GameStop is known for screwing these events, you'll likely have to pre-order overpriced ORAS in order to get the demo.

IMO they should just distribute it worldwide via E-Shop, it's simple and modern.

I really wish that they weren't treating the demo the same way they treat shop events...

It seems like South Africa's demo will see limited distribution, being given to those who go get it first.

I hope we in the states can get it through wi-fi (like an automatic download) or through the e-shop. I'm fine with Game Stop and Nintendo Zone too though, just a little annoying to go somewhere to get a demo.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
If Amazon is giving out codes, it's likely that they are going to be emailing them out since that is what they did with the Hyrule Warriors demo codes :)

I don't know if I'm going to be bothering with the demo or not, I mean, I'm really excited for the game but I think I would like to save my excitement for the real thing!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 12, 2021
I'm on board with the eshop demo crowd. The fact that this is distributed with specific retailers using codes is pretty silly. We're not in 2002 anymore

Years
Here's the info for the Australians waiting for when theirs will be distributed:

For Australian players, Australian Club Nintendo will be sending codes to select members on October 15 and select retailers on November 3.

Very very meh. This is why I want stuff like this to be distributed by eShop because it'll be much easier.

Years
If Amazon is giving out codes, it's likely that they are going to be emailing them out since that is what they did with the Hyrule Warriors demo codes :)

I don't know if I'm going to be bothering with the demo or not, I mean, I'm really excited for the game but I think I would like to save my excitement for the real thing!
I am hoping that if there is a Mega stone that it'll be available in other ways for those who don't get a demo.

Years
Still no news on NA's demo codes...wonder if we may get it later than the 15th...maybe the 22nd...

Well half a month until the demo, I am starting to hope it won't be another smash bros code for us in NA.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
Still no news on NA's demo codes...wonder if we may get it later than the 15th...maybe the 22nd...

Well half a month until the demo, I am starting to hope it won't be another smash bros code for us in NA.

Yeah I agree im seriously hoping they announce the demo soon for USA or maybe they won't even bother with us :( which I don't want to happen!

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
Nintendo simply don't like North America with pokemon. This year we have the lowest amount of events compared to Europe, Japan, and other countries. (Worlds ones don't count) Then when we do have events the rest of the world gets them. When Japan has events they are exclusive to over there only. Then they still haven't informed us about the demo but every where else in the world they have.

Years
Yeah I agree im seriously hoping they announce the demo soon for USA or maybe they won't even bother with us :( which I don't want to happen!

Well the US version (and probably the Canadian and Latin American versions) of the official site mentions it, so unless GF goes back on that we should get it.

However, a delay for us is possible. Europe got a delay in the full version, so maybe we'll get one for the Demo...

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
Well the US version (and probably the Canadian and Latin American versions) of the official site mentions it, so unless GF goes back on that we should get it.

However, a delay for us is possible. Europe got a delay in the full version, so maybe we'll get one for the Demo...

Honestly I don't care if we don't get the demo I'm just happy we are getting the best generation of pokemon :)

Years
Honestly I don't care if we don't get the demo I'm just happy we are getting the best generation of pokemon :)

Uh, RS isn't even the entire 3rd generation, there's also Fr, Lg, and E. Though it is the best xD. Though this one may now surpass it...

Well seems we in the Americas are the only ones left now that south Korea has already gotten their method.

Back