• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [M] Lunea's Veil - A Dark Pokémon Tale

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
heres a very very rough draft lol. ill finish it up tomorrow :)

Spoiler:

EDIT: i finished! well, almost. i just gotta write up her teams movesets. if you feel like her appearance is too basic, just let me know and ill try and add something. maybe a couple scars lol. hmm...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
Years
Heya folks! It's your friendly neighborhood Plum! I want to apologise that I ain't been around last couple of days to put these through, I've been working like a dog and it hit me way harder than I expected it to. Nevertheless, I'm back and in a mood where reading doesn't hurt my brain-mind, so let's get to it!

First up, Julius Sneezer. Your character, Davey, is accepted into Lunea - and I'm glad the party's got someone well-acquainted with the dangers of the wilds.

and Cabbage, same to you, on a technical level, you've fixed up your SU, so you're accepted into the RP

Quicksand, I've noticed a few spelling errors on your SU too, like your apparent dislike of the apostrophe in "she'd", but none of them are too major. So, should everything check out with the 'mons, you should be okay.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Quicksand, I've noticed a few spelling errors on your SU too, like your apparent dislike of the apostrophe in "she'd", but none of them are too major. So, should everything check out with the 'mons, you should be okay.

i ran my su through microsoft word and couldnt find any spelling errors besides some words missing apostrophes. my pinky is not a fan of stretching out for that button :p its really late and i just wanted to throw up my teams movesets for you to judge, but tomorrow ill edit my su and try to add in the apostrophes and make the pokemon section look a bit neater. pokemon are characters too and deserve to have a bio, even if it is only a sentence or two imo lol.

edit: i looked through my cs and tried to find all the missing apostrophes but i think i might have missed a few lol. btw my team is all finished up so you can take a look at it whenever and tell me what you think :)

Last edited:

Plumbum

Years
Heya guys, I'd like to apologise, I was planning on having the RP started by now, but something got on my mind in the meantime, which was most certainly interfering with my ability to write - however, that has now been resolved, so we can expect to see this RP sent off for OP approval by this Wednesday depending on what kind of time I get.

On to business involving the few outstanding signups. Quicksand., I've looked through your character sheet and I see nothing to object to, aside your continued rejection of the apostrophe, but I'll let you away with that much. I would also, whilst I'm here, like to take the time to urge Paskalso to get a signup in ASAP.

Furthermore, and perhaps excitingly for anyone prospecting out this RP, I sent out some PMs some time ago asking about outstanding signups. As Genkaku has not responded, I will assume that they have lost interest and thus I am opening up their spot for someone else to take.

Also, one final note, please, if you ever need to make an edit to anything but you still need my attention, shoot me off a PM. I have all my important threads on email notification for new posts - I don't often reread for edits, so please just send me a quick PM (or grab me on Skype if you have that luxury).

Last edited:
Years
So, you say you have one spot left? Well, it has been a while since I've done a serious RP soooo;

Name: Allison Rowe
Appearance:

At around 5'10", Allison is a rather tall young woman, with a slim built. Her hair is a jet black that drops to a little over half an inch over her shoulder. Her eyes are a dark blue.

For attire, Allison mainly wears a sleeveless red buttoned-up shirt, blue jeans, and black boots, as well as a pair of black gloves with gray fingers and black-rimmed sunglasses.

History: Born in the lovely city of Celadon as the oldest of two siblings, and to parents with a career in business and marketing, Allison had a good childhood. With her family having plenty of money to support themselves, Allison was never without, though her mother especially instilled the value of hardwork into her; that nothing in life is free and actually working for what you want is much more satisfying.

Allison has always been interested in Pokemon and training them. One day, she found an injured Growlithe in the nearby Route 7 and took it to the Pokemon Center to have it treated. Through the few days that the Growlithe was getting treated, Allison would periodically visit the center to help them out. This resulted in both human and Pokemon forming a small bond with one another and when the young Puppy Pokemon was well, he decided to stick around with Allison, becoming her very first Pokemon.

It was shortly afterwards that Allison decided to challenge the gyms of various regions. And so, with her Growlithe, that she had given the name Kane, in tow, she did just that. Through years of this and eventually gaining a team of powerful Pokemon, Allison became an ace trainer. Eventually, her travels led her to Lunea. And despite it not having a League of her own, she decided to stick around for a while. For she wants to know; just what is causing the wild Pokemon of the region to be so aggressive?

Pokémon:

059.gif
Pokémon Name Kane
Pokémon Species: Arcanine
Known Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Extremespeed
-Crunch
-Wild Charge

006.gif

Pokémon Name Cole
Pokémon Species: Charizard
Known Moves:
-Fire Pledge
-Dragon Claw
-Smokescreen
-Aerial Ace

405.gif

Pokémon Name Strahl
Pokémon Species: Luxray
Known Moves:
-Wild Charge
-Electric Terrain
-Crunch
-Ice Fang

553.gif

Pokémon Name Richter
Pokémon Species: Krookodile
Known Moves:
-Bulldoze
-Dark Pulse
-Dragon Tail
-Sandstorm

254.gif

Pokémon Name Saber
Pokémon Species: Sceptile
Known Moves:
-Grass Pledge
-Synthesis
-Brick Break
-X-Scissor

700.gif

Pokémon Name Feye
Pokémon Species: Sylveon
Known Moves:
-Moonblast
-Psyshock
-Misty Terrain
-Wish

Last edited:

Plumbum

Years
Heya there Rising, glad to see your interest, but I've got a couple concerns. The foremost is the brevity of the post - I'm not expecting epics, but really, 2 quite short paragraphs about your character's past just isn't enough. I'd also note whilst I'm here, it's more my fault for not mentioning, but there is no League in Lunea yet. The burgeoning isle hasn't got a single Gym on it, if that's the challenge your character was seeking.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
If there's anything wrong, please let me know and I'll change it ASAP! Also, I'd like the possibility of my Doublade leveling up at some point if that's okay? AND ALSO (last thing I promise!!) would I be able to catch a single Pokemon when the RP begins, if I'm accepted that is? :)

~Name~
Thilas Verane

~Gender~
Male

~Age~
Nineteen

~Appearance~

Thilas Verane stands at 6'1" in height, weighing a very lean 195lbs. His body is athletic, from years of physical and endurance training, and he has a vast majority of tattoos covering both of his arms, and his upper and lower torso. He has both sides of his dark brown hair shaved, with the middle of his hair being very long, often spiked into a large mohawk or combed over to one side, generally the left.

His face, mainly his jaw structure, is defined. He has one hazel and one dark green eye, his left and right respectively, and his right canine tooth is a little bit longer and sharper than most peoples, often jutting out of his mouth a little bit. He has, at times, been seen wearing reading glasses, however usually disregards them. It is not known if they are just an accessory, or if he actually needs them for a purpose.

Regarding clothes, Thilas is usually seen wearing a white formal button up shirt, with a royal blue overcoat over the top, unbuttoned most of the time to reveal said white formal shirt. The trimming of the overcoat can range from gold to black to white, indicating that he has more than one. On his lower half, he wears a black pair of jeans with a black leather belt, and a pair of black boots, either with the jeans tucked in or covering the top half. He dresses very simply, though formally.​

~History~

Hailing from Pallet Town, Thilas was raised by a star athlete of the Kanto region. He was regularly pushed into training and exercise during his younger years, though as he grew older he learned to enjoy this, as his body began to take the shape that he so desired. At a very young age he began to study Pokemon as a way of coping with the intense physical training, and was introduced to his first ever Pokemon at the age of six, when his mother and father took him to see the towns local Pokemon Professor, Professor Oak. He received a Croagunk from the Professor, and ever since the two have been inseparable.

From his mother's side, he began to get involved deeper and deeper in the world of Pokemon. Balancing out both training and his love for Pokemon, he successfully challenged and defeated all of the Pokemon Gym Leaders that Kanto had to offer by the time he was twelve, a mere six years after receiving his lifelong companion Croagunk. He put a hiatus on his athlete training to focus on the Elite Four of Kanto, until he was discouraged by his mother. A year later he was to find out that his mothers reasoning behind this was that she was, in fact, one of the Elite Four members herself, and could not stand the thought of beating her currently unbeaten son in a Pokemon battle.

Thilas suffered his first Pokemon Battle defeat a year later, at the age of thirteen, against a trainer from the Hoenn region. Thilas and the unnamed trainer began a rivalry spanning six months, culminating in another loss for Thilas, yet it brought about an evolution for his friend Croagunk. It was after this loss that he began to primarily focus on training with his father once more, however with his Croagunk evolving into a Toxicroak, his love for Pokemon still had not wavered. He began working for his father in his father's gym, for Pokemon and humans alike, and worked there until his family's move to Lunea.

Thilas was brought to Lunea when he was fourteen, five years ago, by his parents. His father, the renowned athlete that he was, was contracted too begin work on the development of Daybreak City, and his mother, an Elite Pokemon trainer, was brought into the region by Lunea officials to help ward off whatever was prowling around in the shadows. The three lived in harmony in Daybreak City, until the fateful day of the attack brought Thilas' world crashing down around him.​

~Pokémon~

Pokémon Name: Tolbin
Pokémon Species: Toxicroak
Known Moves
Poison Jab
Hyper Beam
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb

Pokémon Name: Buster
Pokémon Species: Doublade
Known Moves
Sacred Sword
Slash
Iron Head
Flash Cannon​

Plumbum

Years
If there's anything wrong, please let me know and I'll change it ASAP! Also, I'd like the possibility of my Doublade leveling up at some point if that's okay? AND ALSO (last thing I promise!!) would I be able to catch a single Pokemon when the RP begins, if I'm accepted that is? :)
Oh yay, questions! Well, I have absolutely no qualms with mons evolving during the RP. None at all... As for catching a wild pokémon, I've provisioned for that in the rules, if you remember. You're perfectly allowed to (Normally, Lunean laws require any captured mons to be turned over to the labs for research... but laws are silent in times of war... and given Daybreak's state, nobody wants to vouch for the state of those labs anyway). I don't see any problems with the character though, so welcome in to Lunea.

Rising_Dawn, I'm still hesitant, mostly because you've only really added a couple of lines. For now, I'll accept you, but please, come the RP keep an eye on the post lengths.

Now, I'm aware I'm still waiting on one reserve to put up a signup, but once again I've come to workdays without launching the RP for waiting. From this point on, there is no more waiting. Final warning: If you have a reserve and you haven't put up a character by the time the RP starts, you will not be joining the RP. My next work-free day and most likely launch date is Saturday.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Oh yay, questions! Well, I have absolutely no qualms with mons evolving during the RP. None at all... As for catching a wild pokémon, I've provisioned for that in the rules, if you remember. You're perfectly allowed to (Normally, Lunean laws require any captured mons to be turned over to the labs for research... but laws are silent in times of war... and given Daybreak's state, nobody wants to vouch for the state of those labs anyway). I don't see any problems with the character though, so welcome in to Lunea.

Yay!! You have NO idea how much I've been eagerly awaiting your reply! Thank you :)

So keen for this too start.

Plumbum

Years
Alright, I got this post sent off to be approved, so really, I should mention you're pretty free with what you start at in this RP. Whether you've met up already or you've not, where you are, as long as you're in danger from the current 'situation'.

So, good luck to everyone out there, myself included even... to let you in on a secret, this is the first time I've done GMing on a site with pretty nifty standards like this one! ^_^

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Just a shameless bump, and link to the IC thread. ^.^

IC Thread

Really, REALLY excited for this to start, I've posted my first (and what appears to be the very first) post in what hopefully turns out to be a long and exciting journey. I'll see you all in Daybreak City!

Plumbum

Years
The ice storm is indeed following around the Abomasnow. Which means just the city center is very arctic right now.

Alert! A big-arse edit is approaching fast!

Okay, I really don't want to start of this RP with a moan. No, really I don't, so I'd like to say that for the most part I like you guys' posts. I just want to take an issue or two up. Cabbage, I just want to mention that you are taking too many liberties assuming how this Mamoswine is acting, in fact, you are basically trying to wrest control of an NPC from me, which is not cool, we call it "bunnying". I need to tell you what the Mamoswine is doing to kill you, not the other way around.

Caesar, can I get a little clarification where your character actually is? From what I'm reading, he seems to be both in the snowstorm and the plant-life and I need to figure where you are so I know what you're dealing with here (the two are exclusive, you can't be in both). Also, stopping for a lie-down is probably not the best idea. Same with Veranithas and Rising_Dawn, your characters are in completely separate areas to see the snowstorm and the plant life. Once that's sorted, I can get some IC written for you guys.

Really sorry for the moaning guys and in the same breath, I'm sorry for taking a while with it. I should've definitely got on this sooner.

Last edited:
Back