• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Flattered

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Purple and red are my two favorite colors, but this is... loud. 30px+ tall bars of color is loud.

edit: left is chromatic 1.0 and right is color flattered. To see so many bars on a single thread page is gonna make me dizzy haha.
YJYNeTd.png

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I don't believe this. And the new colours rock.

I seriously don't believe this. EVERYTHING IS SO AWESOME WHAAA

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm loving the ORAS version of the skin. Great colors! Also may I add that the text for the greeting is better too!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
You always have lovely skins, Ashley, and this is no exception. Definitely keeping this one for some time. <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Quick problem! When I go to edit my Biography in my profile on the Color Flattered theme the box to do it is incredibly, incredibly small and is difficult to navigate. Is that more my fault because of my preferences? Or does that have something to do with the theme? If it's the latter, do you think it's possible to make that box a tad bigger? (:

Years
oh lord, I'm posting outside of the trade corner so I'm sure some kind of issue with arise with someone.....but Could we get the postbits updated in the colored flattered ORAS theme to match a lot of the styles for trade corner where our FC's and IGN's are displayed?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Can this get changed to the default theme please? Really tired of seeing Let's Fly Together whenever I'm not logged on, and this is just really beautiful and current.

Back