• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Flattered

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh blimey, I saw these being made but I never realised they'd end up looking this wonderful. Very good job, I absolutely love them both! I've been using Dimensional Rift ever since I've joined the forum and never found a skin to switch to since, but I think this'll be my new permanent choice. Only problem is deciding between the two versions, they're both so nice! I wonder is it possible to set them to rotate based on time of day...

Sirfetch’d

Both are lovely Ashley <3 Currently using the X version but I will probably swap between the two quite often because both are simply stunning. Very well done and I look forward to seeing what you have in mind next! :D

Years
  • Awesome! I love the arrow features on the side, and the colors are really nice. Definitely a quality theme. :)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I think the taste of salt on my tongue is me crying from joy. PC has never looked so beautiful, thank you.

On that note, the bolding in the text entry boxes does bother me, but it's an acceptable price for style, albeit something I'd want to get fixed.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Once again, a very colourful theme from you. Totally loved the last two but this one tops them 6 to 2. You've done a good job emulating the 'tab' themes of Chrome and Windows, yet matching it up with the colours and giving a sleek design.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thanks for all the support, guys. Really appreciate it! Some updates:

• Font weight is no longer bold in text-boxes.
    • In small-screen devices, log in link is no longer a pop-up menu. Instead, you'd be taken to the direct log in page when clicked (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320762).
    • Due to some issues, live width-change had to be removed. The button's still there, though. If you press, you would be taken to options menu in your user control panel. If you want to make the style fixed width, just scroll down a bit until you see "display mode" and select "fixed" from drop-down menu.
    • Blogs images used to be broken, but they now work.

If you guys notice any other bugs, then please feel free to post! :]

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    oh my god this is so beautiful oh my god i can't believe i just saw this now i love it i love it so much i can't i can't ugh i love you you're perfect

This is seriously one of the most beautiful themes I have ever seen in all of my years here in PC (and I've been here longer than most people think). I'm crying. You deserve a cookie.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So beautiful, it kinda hurts :3

The text looks VERY small on IE10 Mobile, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've removed the popup menu entirely and replaced it with log-in form. Hope this is better. :]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HAHAH..ha..

this just messed me up

lqyhp.png

That's actually kinda fabulous. Makes people have to actually pay attention and not autopilot when they log in.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Lovely style. One little nitpick, though:

Spoiler:

As you can see, the white background shows up under the banner. When browsing as a guest, it flows seamlessly into the navigation bar instead. It would be nice if it was like that while logged in, but it's not a big deal either way, haha.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh my god, I loved Colored Flattered already, and now it's gone ORAS. hnng

Back