• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Majestic Milotic

Who will be our mascot?

• Milotic

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dragonair

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mismagius

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Servine

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
For deciding clan name we shall decide our mascot first. Then we can think more names. So let's start choosing mascot. Everyone has to choose a poke then we all shall vote.
No one can vote there selected poke and everyone has to choose a different poke. In this way we can get others choice. If this thing don't work we can go for other method.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well I personally suggest Milotic, but if you guys have any mascot suggestions, then bring them up for voting~

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Pretty sure Yoshikko was the one who brought up Milotic? :P

I'll probably nominate Milotic as well, but we need a bit of variety, so... Dragonair? I mean, it looks as majestic as Milotic, and it's a Dragon type to boot. Fits really well, no?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Nothing looks more majestic than a shiny Magikarp :P
But I think Dragonair, Servine, Milotic or Mismagius all look majestic. Mismagius doesn't look a dragon however.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
I need few tips. My opponent said he will be making his team. What team shall I use. I HV few doubt's like he will he see replays to counter my team and shall I edit my rain team a bit. I need tip fr which Pokemon shall I choose to add in it. Or a whole new team. And congrats to gloom sama and nabooru.:)

Candy

Years
Meanwhile, I'm still stuck on what kind of team I want to make haha. I've always have a preference for Sun teams back at Gen 5, but now at Gen 6 I'm not too sure, especially since I've been focusing on VGC since last December. I mean, VGC and Smogon OU are really different from each other. I mean, I can't use Mega-Mawile since it's in Ubers, boo...

But really, the difference in banned items (aside from Soul Dew), adding some of the event legendaries, as well as the lack of the item clause (is it really gone though?) trips me off. :'D

Candy

Years
Slurpuff is real trouble

I've never actually witnessed the power of Slurpuff myself haha. The previous battle competition had quite the amount of Slurpuff actually. I've always Taunt them first though, since I knew Slurpuff mainly runs Belly Drum.

If that Lopunny had Fake Out, the battle wouldn't end that way lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back