• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Majestic Milotic

Who will be our mascot?

• Milotic

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dragonair

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mismagius

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Servine

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
  • That battle is so magnificent. Why can't I have a battle as beautiful as that? All I got was a Slurpuff sweep haha. xD

Also, your Mamoswine didn't get out?
    Aww,Slurpuff Pokémon is big problem to me(Thank God my opponent does not have slurpuff Pokémon)
    Btw I didn't use my mamoswine as I had won my battle

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    so we r 5-0 till now. isnt it good. I hope chikara and rob help us getting a clean sweep.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well my opponent hasn't been online for a week and when he finally came online he didn't reply to me. So I don't know when I can try to get our Clean Sweep.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ...I honestly completely forgot about this, sorry x_x
    I have this section hidden, so thanks to Illusione-Tempus for reminding me, I would have never thought to check back otherwise aaaa.

Sent a VM to NeonGeaso to get this show on the road.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    alright im gonna battle sri like after the 18th somewhere cause he has exams

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    sorry guys but i cannot fight league matches and stuff till june due to exams. I will ask wolf for a temporary substitute for me if he permits temporary. I will join league as soon as i m free from these stuffs. <3

Etherion

I'm not that good in battling, but I'll try my best!
    To be honest, I am both honoured and nervous to be in this clan
    Honoured because you guys have never lost any matches before so I look up all of you guys and nervous because I'm afraid of not able to live up to the expectations of the clan.

For the tourney, I'm against Bidoof. I fashioned up a team and been practicing alot, but its still shaky.
    If someone could rate it for me, that would be awesome!

Thanks for having me! And goodluck! :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Good luck in the league, guys. Sorry about being inactive right now. College shenanigans and all. I hope I can come back soon 'cause I think it'll be longer than just the first 2 weeks of May. Gah college assignments and exams

Don't worry, I'll lovingly support you all. Hopefully by the time I return I can come back to this clan 'cause Majestic Milotic is the right clan for me. <3

Etherion

Hey guys, do we have a skype group chat? Should i make one?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    im not rly available for skype sorry! it's a bit too personal for me. also i scheduled my match with zekrom this thursday or friday so that's getting done soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back