• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I am using the EXP gain O-Power. Obviously my Pokemon are getting the experience, but does this effect stack with a pokemon holding a lucky egg and getting the exp through EXP Share item?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Onto catching legends and I caught a Heatran in Scorched Slab. It is female and a look at the Gts showed all Heatran as male. Is mine being female a bug?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so please don't get too mad if it's not. My friend C got kicked from the Pikachu Cup during the tournament. It wouldn't let him play anymore and he didn't appear in the rankings even though he participated in about thirty battles. C is mentally challenged and hates cheaters and would never cheat, but I think one of his Pokemon that he got off Wonder Trade might have been hacked. He doesn't even own any cheat devices and thought that all his Pokemon were legit. Is he banned from Global Link forever?

Years
  • Onto catching legends and I caught a Heatran in Scorched Slab. It is female and a look at the Gts showed all Heatran as male. Is mine being female a bug?

As Strider said, Heatran can be either male or female so definitely not a bug (especially given it has a 50-50 chance to be either gender). I guess it's just because of luck or something, but keep looking and I'll sure you'll notice some females in there as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I went and visited the Lillycove Space Center and the two talked about something going on around Route 131. I went and checked it out and nothing really happened. I have already completed the game and did the Delta Episode. So I'm not really sure what I should be looking for....if anything.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I went and visited the Lillycove Space Center and the two talked about something going on around Route 131. I went and checked it out and nothing really happened. I have already completed the game and did the Delta Episode. So I'm not really sure what I should be looking for....if anything.

Have you caught that Deoxys above the Sky Pillar?

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    hello, i am under the impression you can get a pokemon for free on or around your birthday. I was wondering, since my birthday is this month, how i would go about claiming this pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    hello, i am under the impression you can get a pokemon for free on or around your birthday. I was wondering, since my birthday is this month, how i would go about claiming this pokemon.
    Action Replay, Gameshark or Game Genie is an easy way to get all the unlimited amounts of Pokemon for free on your birthday or not on your birthday.

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    i am attempting to masuda method breed a golurk with iron fist. is there any way to increase the chance of it having the ability i want without it being a hidden ability?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    i am attempting to masuda method breed a golurk with iron fist. is there any way to increase the chance of it having the ability i want without it being a hidden ability?

If you don't want it with a No Guard, the Golurk/Golett parent should have Iron Fist as its Ability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back