• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    How to play with eevee in oras as soon as i can

Hi
    I just buy oras today and it s my first time in the pokemon series ! I really want to make a eevee team but as i read the forum it seems that i can only get them post game. I really want to have them as soon as i can. Maybe by online trading
    Can someone give me some advice ?

Thanks so much !

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    this is a question about the delta episode... ive looked through countless guides and haven't found an answer: i beat the elite four, completed every step in the delta episode up to the point where you are supposed to meet lance (or whoever the elite four champ was) at meteor falls. I talked to the devon corp guy and the rocket scientists in mosdeep and they tell me to go to meteor falls but he isnt there! I went to the back room (the one where you farm bagons) and nobody was there. Ive tried it so many times oh my god help

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • this is a question about the delta episode... ive looked through countless guides and haven't found an answer: i beat the elite four, completed every step in the delta episode up to the point where you are supposed to meet lance (or whoever the elite four champ was) at meteor falls. I talked to the devon corp guy and the rocket scientists in mosdeep and they tell me to go to meteor falls but he isnt there! I went to the back room (the one where you farm bagons) and nobody was there. Ive tried it so many times oh my god help

Hope this link helps:
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/Delta_Episode

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Should I keep a Gyrados and Ludicolo in my team? Or should I replace one for the other?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    ive read through all of those walkthroughs, i came here because its the only other option left

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    ive read through all of those walkthroughs, i came here because its the only other option left
    He's not in the room where you can find Bagon, he's in a different part of the falls. Once you go up the main waterfall, I'm pretty sure that Steven and the old woman are in the upper right corner of this part of the map:

150px-Meteor_Falls_1F_2R_ORAS.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Totally forgot I had another question as well. I was trying to trade for Ho-Oh on the GTS but I'm not sure how to spell it because there is no option to put a dash in the name. I'm not having any luck with that one cause I'm not sure how I should enter it, anyone know the correct format for that Pokemon name?

If you hit the shift button (up arrow in bottom right), a dash replaces the number 4

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • How good is Shedinja? It didnt learn the moves that my Ninjask got upon evolving, and also I thought Rollout was a ground type move before Wattson owned my ghost bug.

Rollout is a Rock-type move, which Shedinja is weak to.

Shedinja is pretty gimmicky, but it can work well if you are familiar with what Pokemon learn which moves, especially ingame where it can really only be knocked out by attacks since opponents almost never set up Stealth Rock or inflict toxic/burn.

It might work against Gym Leaders and Elite Four. You can look at their Pokemon's movesets and see which Pokemon have moves that are super effective against Shedinja. For example, Winona's Altaria only knows two damaging moves, Earthquake and Dragon Breath, both of which Shedinja takes no damage from. Same goes for Tate & Liza's Lunatone, all of Wallace's Pokemon, Glacia's Ice-types (not Froslass), and a few of Drake's and Steven's Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back