• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Jhoto Heroes

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon Fire Red

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is my am....4 hack ? i think
    and this will be my best one :D

.:: Story ::.
    This is remake of pokemon g/s/c so sory will be the same

.:: Features ::.
    4 gen pokemon
    Jhoto Starters
    All legendaries (maybe)
    New paletts
    New tiles
    New trainers
    16 gyms
    and much more

.:: Screenshots ::.

¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

¤ Pokemon Jhoto Heroes ¤

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • What do I see?... A new G/S remake! Cool!!!

Good luck with it, Gold Remaker! (It was quite some time since I last said that)

PS: Check out the window in hero's house, it just doesnt fit. Perhaps grass is shiny, but we should analyze it once we play it.

Years
  • The darker grass pathways don't look very good. They're too dark and the blueish border on them really doesn't help that fact. I like the fact that you DID change the main colour of the trees and grass, it looks more Johtoesque.

Good luck with your hack. =]

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • i dont like the green grass color... but its nice to see someone else working on a G/S/C remake besides zel

I can help you with the mapping, because you know, not too many people are feeling the colors and things you used, and i have mapped G/S/C aswell

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2006
    i think the grass is kewl....i think the water should look a little more blue rather then a blue/green mixture and u should make the path a yellow/brown colour then it would look nice

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • No offence but your water...well...It doesn't look like water at all. It looks like glitter water or sumthin. And the water is supposed to block the whole east of New Bark Town(I think) and you left a path where there should have been water.

Years
  • i dont like the green grass color... but its nice to see someone else working on a G/S/C remake besides zel

I can help you with the mapping, because you know, not too many people are feeling the colors and things you used, and i have mapped G/S/C aswell
    Matiliras also working on one. But anyway the grass is a bit.....well......annoying.
    But I can`t wait to see Fourth Gen Pokemon in Johto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back