• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • Recently acquired:

Level Ball Sneasel
    Friend Ball Seedot
    Lure Ball Carvanha
    Fast Ball Larvitar
    Love Ball Larvitar
    Heavy Ball Miltank
    Fast Ball Swablu
    Level Ball Pidgey
    Dream Ball HA Joltik
    Dream Ball HA Shelmet (through Wonder Trade!)

More coming later today, + a new section in my second post for giveaways. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hi there! I'm very interested in your dream ball HA Finneon, fast ball Pichu and luxury ball HA Zigzagoon... Can all the three be females? I'll offer you only females in exchange, too!

I can offer dream ball HA Seedot, Skarmory, Yanma, Trapinch (with bug bite, earth power and gust), moon ball Venonat (with toxic spikes, baton pass) and Misdreavus (with wonder room and nasty plot), love ball Chansey, Jigglypuff (with wish) and Sentret, friend ball Meowth (with iron tail, assist, hypnosis and foul play) and Pidgey (with air slash, uproar and feint attack).

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm very interested in your dream ball HA Finneon, fast ball Pichu and luxury ball HA Zigzagoon... Can all the three be females? I'll offer you only females in exchange, too!

I can offer dream ball HA Seedot, Skarmory, Yanma, Trapinch (with bug bite, earth power and gust), moon ball Venonat (with toxic spikes, baton pass) and Misdreavus (with wonder room and nasty plot), love ball Chansey, Jigglypuff (with wish) and Sentret, friend ball Meowth (with iron tail, assist, hypnosis and foul play) and Pidgey (with air slash, uproar and feint attack).

Sure, everything here is automatically female unless requested otherwise. I'll breed those 3 for ya, in return for females of these:

Dream Ball HA Seedot
    Friend Ball Meowth (4EM)
    Moon Ball Venonat (2EM)

Also, feel free to choose a freebie from my 'Rehoming Shelter' section in the second post. :)

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Obtained a Friend Ball Machop, Love Ball Chansey & Love Ball Misdreavus.

Also, the freebies section of my shop is now live, so go check out the second post on the first page!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Sure, everything here is automatically female unless requested otherwise. I'll breed those 3 for ya, in return for females of these:

Dream Ball HA Seedot
    Friend Ball Meowth (4EM)
    Moon Ball Venonat (2EM)

Also, feel free to choose a freebie from my 'Rehoming Shleter' section in the second post. :)

Sure, I'll breed these for you, thanks a lot! Is there anyway I can keep the Vivillon? I haven't got this pattern yet!:D

-Your Seedot, Meowth and Venonat are ready to trade!

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Sure, I'll breed these for you, thanks a lot! Is there anyway I can keep the Vivillon? I haven't got this pattern yet!:D

-Your Seedot, Meowth and Venonat are ready to trade!

Sure, you can have the Vivillon. :) Will be ready to trade in 10 mins, just lemme know when you can get online!

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Sure, you can have the Vivillon. :) Will be ready to trade in 10 mins, just lemme know when you can get online!

Hi there, sorry that i quote these.

Im interested in your Lure Ball Carvanha, Safari Ball - Igglybuff, Marill, Scyther, Shinx, Sunkern, Magby

I can offer you : MoonBall Scyther, MoonBall Shinx, MoonBall Sneasel, FastBall Mawile, FastBall Yanma, LevelBall Buizel, LevelBall Heracross, DB HA Spiritomb, DB HA Shinx.

Lmk :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Sure, you can have the Vivillon. :) Will be ready to trade in 10 mins, just lemme know when you can get online!

Thank you very much! I'm sorry I missed you, I should be around until the next hour!D:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hi there, sorry that i quote these.

Im interested in your Lure Ball Carvanha, Safari Ball - Igglybuff, Marill, Scyther, Shinx, Sunkern, Magby

I can offer you : MoonBall Scyther, MoonBall Shinx, MoonBall Sneasel, FastBall Mawile, FastBall Yanma, LevelBall Buizel, LevelBall Heracross, DB HA Spiritomb, DB HA Shinx.

Lmk :)

I either already have those or am not interested in the others, sorry! D'you have anything else? :)

Thank you very much! I'm sorry I missed you, I should be around until the next hour!D:
    Well, give me another 10 mins and I can hop online again. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    I either already have those or am not interested in the others, sorry! D'you have anything else? :)

Well, give me another 10 mins and I can hop online again. xD

Sure, I'm adding you right now! I'll stay online and wait.:D

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • I either already have those or am not interested in the others, sorry! D'you have anything else? :)

I also have FastBall Shinx, FriendBall Nidoran, SportBall Wurmple, LoveBall Vulpix, LevelBall Magikarp, LevelBall Mawile, SafariBall HootHoot, SafariBall Tropius

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Thank you very much for the trade - and the Vivillon!:D
    No problem - Please leave a review if you have the time! :)

I also have FastBall Shinx, FriendBall Nidoran, SportBall Wurmple, LoveBall Vulpix, LevelBall Magikarp, LevelBall Mawile, SafariBall HootHoot, SafariBall Tropius
    I'll trade something for Sport Ball Wurmple- What do you want? :)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Can I request Shieldon, Horsea and Buizel - all DB w/ HA - for my 5IV4EM female Premier Ball Totodile?

Otherwise, my Trade Shop is in my signature v let me know :)

I might have Buizel; I'll have to double-check. Otherwise, Buizel would be replaced with that cute lil' Tynamo.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well you're the one requesting for what I'm offering, so here's what I'm looking for:

Requesting: Sport Ball Pinsir, Lure Ball Carvanha, Level Ball Spinda
    Offering: Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyl (sorry for the tease lol)
    IGN: Tempus
    FC: We've just traded lol.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Can I request Shieldon, Horsea and Buizel - all DB w/ HA - for my 5IV4EM female Premier Ball Totodile?

Otherwise, my Trade Shop is in my signature v let me know :)

I might have Buizel; I'll have to double-check. Otherwise, Buizel would be replaced with that cute lil' Tynamo.

Well, Shieldon is actually also a 5IV4EM with the same female ratio as Toto- but since he won't be a flawless 5IV spread, I'll add on either Horsea or Buizel/Tynamo. :) If Shieldon wasn't 5IV4EM then the three you listed would be reasonable for Toto, but it just so happens that he is one of the few 5IVs I do actually have on my list lol. Is that fair to you?

Well you're the one requesting for what I'm offering, so here's what I'm looking for:

Requesting: Sport Ball Pinsir, Lure Ball Carvanha, Level Ball Spinda
    Offering: Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyl (sorry for the tease lol)
    IGN: Tempus
    FC: We've just traded lol.
    Sure, I'll get them done now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back