• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Was there something wrong? It was just about to auto save when you gave me the Noivern, but then it mentioned an error and I had to turn the power off. I just did a Wonder Trade with no problems at all, and I'm still on for that last trade :o

One of us probably disconnected after the trade screen.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Ok cool i have wn extra x stone I'll give you with it as well. I will be available to trade later tonight thanks again

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
    Hey Aero,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have just checked and the Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres I have offered are NOT Kalos native and are imported from previous games. I have confirmed that the other 80 that are a part of the Kalos Pokedex indeed Kalos native, though.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. I hope we can still trade as planned!

EDIT: I'm online and ready to trade now. One final question: do the Pokemon NOT in any of the 3 Kalos Pokedexes have to be Kalos native?

Last edited:

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    hello i need a refund. You gave me a 5 iv espurr. I ask for a 6 iv espurr, and i traded my 6 iv shiny meditite for it. I want a refund. Please PM me for this business

Years
    hello i need a refund. You gave me a 5 iv espurr. I ask for a 6 iv espurr, and i traded my 6 iv shiny meditite for it. I want a refund. Please PM me for this business

just had a look at the espurr on my spreadsheet. It was probably the 30/31/31/31/31/31 in which case you should've looked at closer before offering...

but it is a legitimate request so I can't turn it away, i'll be online in a moment.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    just had a look at the espurr on my spreadsheet. It was probably the 30/31/31/31/31/31 in which case you should've looked at closer before offering...

but it is a legitimate request so I can't turn it away, i'll be online in a moment.

yeah while i was leveling up i decided to take it to the judge and it said 5 ivs. Sorry about this... i didn't mean to be rude or anything to make you all angry. my ign is jr what is ur ign again

Years
    yeah while i was leveling up i decided to take it to the judge and it said 5 ivs. Sorry about this... i didn't mean to be rude or anything to make you all angry. my ign is jr what is ur ign again

I'm not angry and i shouldn't really be. i'm going to send you a trade request under IGN John

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    thanks but i want to get something at your shop since you wanted my meditite. hold on i will find something on your spreadsheet to trade the meditite back.

Years
    thanks but i want to get something at your shop since you wanted my meditite. hold on i will find something on your spreadsheet to trade the meditite back.

OK then. But I have to leave soon so if you can find another pokemon meanwhile so we can strike a deal

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Hey, I can let you dex the entries for all of these Pokémon if you want. I have a living Dex in my Bank so I have the majority of what you need. (:

017. Pidgeotto
    040. Wigglytuff
    044. Gloom
    048. Venonat
    057. Primeape
    064. Kadabra (Attach Everstone if you want)
    086. Seel
    089. Muk
    100. Voltorb
    110. Weezing
    112. Rhydon
    122. Mr. Mime
    125. Electabuzz
    139. Omastar
    153. Bayleef
    169. Crobat
    174. Igglybuff
    178. Xatu
    180. Flaaffy
    187. Hoppip
    205. Forretress
    219. Magcargo
    222. Corsola
    223. Remoraid
    226. Mantine
    262. Mightyena
    265. Wurmple
    279. Pelipper
    287. Slakoth
    296. Makuhita
    301. Delcatty
    336. Seviper
    346. Cradily
    348. Armaldo
    353. Shuppet
    356. Dusclops
    358. Chimecho
    362. Glalie
    367. Huntail
    368. Gorebyss
    388. Grotle
    394. Prinplup
    395. Empoleon
    404. Luxray
    411. Bastiodon
    429. Mismagius
    440. Happiny
    450. Hippowdon
    469. Yanmega
    470. Leafeon
    472. Gliscor
    506. Lillipup
    507. Herdier
    508. Stoutland
    520. Tranquill
    540. Sewaddle
    544. Whirlipede
    567. Archeops
    573. Cinccino
    582. Vanillite
    584. Vanilluxe
    605. Elgyem
    620. Mienshao
    628. Braviary

If I understand your post, seeing as there's about 64 (I think) in the list here, would that allow me to have 6 Shinies? I wouldn't want anything that amazing, I've just been collecting Rare Ball Pokémon and some of the ones on your Flawless Shiny list have caught my eye for that reason haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    First of all I'd like to apologize for not getting to your requests and not telling you guys ahead of time, I'm on a vacation and won't be home until 13rd, and I'll probably need a few days break after that as well.

I'll take a look at everyone's requests when I have time.

Years
    Alright I'm back from my vacation now, but it's late here so I'll have to leave the trading for tomorrow.

If you had a pending trade, have a new trade offer, or want to cancel a pending trade, please respond to this post ONCE, and DO NOT EDIT IT. (this is because of a multi-quoting glitch that really drives me nuts), so I can get my memory refreshed. Also as a reminder please do not PM me in any circumstances regarding a trade, and please don't VM me regarding trades until you have posted here.

P.S. I've changed my friend code, so please delete the old one and add the new one!

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
    Alright I'm back from my vacation now, but it's late here so I'll have to leave the trading for tomorrow.

If you had a pending trade, have a new trade offer, or want to cancel a pending trade, please respond to this post ONCE, and DO NOT EDIT IT. (this is because of a multi-quoting glitch that really drives me nuts), so I can get my memory refreshed. Also as a reminder please do not PM me in any circumstances regarding a trade, and please don't VM me regarding trades until you have posted here.

P.S. I've changed my friend code, so please delete the old one and add the new one!

I'm still up for trading. As a reminder, I have 80 pokemon for your pokedex (I've found out that Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres were not Kalos bred) and was requesting 6 pokemon in return. Both the list of pokemon I have and the pokemon I want can be found in my earlier post (or I can repost it here if you like)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years

Hey, I offered you these (to touch trade):

'Hey, I can let you dex the entries for all of these Pokémon if you want. I have a living Dex in my Bank so I have the majority of what you need. (:

017. Pidgeotto
    040. Wigglytuff
    044. Gloom
    048. Venonat
    057. Primeape
    064. Kadabra (Attach Everstone if you want)
    086. Seel
    089. Muk
    100. Voltorb
    110. Weezing
    112. Rhydon
    122. Mr. Mime
    125. Electabuzz
    139. Omastar
    153. Bayleef
    169. Crobat
    174. Igglybuff
    178. Xatu
    180. Flaaffy
    187. Hoppip
    205. Forretress
    219. Magcargo
    222. Corsola
    223. Remoraid
    226. Mantine
    262. Mightyena
    265. Wurmple
    279. Pelipper
    287. Slakoth
    296. Makuhita
    301. Delcatty
    336. Seviper
    346. Cradily
    348. Armaldo
    353. Shuppet
    356. Dusclops
    358. Chimecho
    362. Glalie
    367. Huntail
    368. Gorebyss
    388. Grotle
    394. Prinplup
    395. Empoleon
    404. Luxray
    411. Bastiodon
    429. Mismagius
    440. Happiny
    450. Hippowdon
    469. Yanmega
    470. Leafeon
    472. Gliscor
    506. Lillipup
    507. Herdier
    508. Stoutland
    520. Tranquill
    540. Sewaddle
    544. Whirlipede
    567. Archeops
    573. Cinccino
    582. Vanillite
    584. Vanilluxe
    605. Elgyem
    620. Mienshao
    628. Braviary

If I understand your post, seeing as there's about 64 (I think) in the list here, would that allow me to have 6 Shinies? I wouldn't want anything that amazing, I've just been collecting Rare Ball Pokémon and some of the ones on your Flawless Shiny list have caught my eye for that reason haha.'

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
    Hi! I am interested with your shiny skamory and treecko. mind take a look at my shop? below my siggy there. Btw I hv some KB shiny pokemon like shiny bibarel.. check my thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back