• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Finally found this evasive one!
    Physical Movie Theatres hmmmm.. I haven't been to one in two years. I only go when my friends go, else I don't really feel like watching something at the theatre. I think it was Avengers: Endgame the last time. I am not even a Marvel fan, I appreciate their stuff, but went because it was a reunion of old friends.

I'm done with a college assignment so will go sleep now, but this night is so quiet. The only sounds I hear are the crickets, my typing and the ceiling fan. It feels mystical for some reason.

All I know about those movies are the family memes. I thought it was about cars but my friends had the same experience as you did, so I haven't shown interest in watching it yet.

I thought the memes and clowning were just exaggeration, but the movie was corny.

I won't say it wasn't funny (because humor is subjective, and you know some might find it funny) but I couldn't tell if the movie was trying to be cliche or serious.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want to go to the cinema again, but I'm afraid they'll be completely filled up when restrictions loosen up here so I'll probs wait a while longer until things really do seem more stable...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been wanting to do the same but I know people will rip them masks off as soon as it gets dark and I don't trust people.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    yoooo i didn't know the wandering thread was still around.........

anyway yeah i don't plan on going to the movies in a long time lol esp where i live it's just like. mmmmmm i don't trust these folks.

User Anon 1848

the only movie i'm interested in is that sopranos prequel but there's no hbo max in my country :(

Years
    Oh my god to what do I owe the pleasure of the Wandering Thread?!

Quick people that normally don't post in the section - favourite music go!

Years
    Entrance them with a beautiful song! *hands Rabinov a microphone and turns up the speakers*

_____

Favorite music for me is Rock/Metal ^.^

Years
    J-CORE!! (aka rhythm game music lol)

There's a music label (?) called Hardcore TANO*C and it's like 15 artists who create songs in all the -core genres like hardcore, speedcore, frenchcore, breakcore, J-core, etc. and also gabber, hardstyle, psystyle, etc... and they're AWESOME! My favorites from the bunch are DJ Myosuke, Massive New Krew, Laur, Kobaryo, USAO, and t+pazolite! There are other artists in the J-core realm that I like too, especially Camellia! someone please tell me they've heard of these people before

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Oh my god to what do I owe the pleasure of the Wandering Thread?!

Quick people that normally don't post in the section - favourite music go!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Favorites are very much limited to video game music and some prog rock and the occasional metal track.

Years
    moved to Art Studio

my idea is - we all draw our responses so here's rodney bumping the thread le ham

sorry i cant draw but at least i tried :femme3:

Years
    *shuffles this thread over to roleplay stage*
    Speaking of comics I need to read up on a lot of things ughhh like Spear

Back