• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
  • For all the roleplayers here, let's have some disussions!
    • What roleplay did you have the best time with?
    • What roleplay idea did you sign up for, but never took off, that you think could have been amazing?
    • What character of someone else would you like to meet again?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • For all the roleplayers here, let's have some disussions!
    • What roleplay did you have the best time with?
    • What roleplay idea did you sign up for, but never took off, that you think could have been amazing?
    • What character of someone else would you like to meet again?
    ...do the questions only apply for the RPs here or do RPs not on this site count too? I can't really answer the questions if it's the former, sorry. 😔

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Aight. I only can answer the first question for now -- need more braincells for the other two, heh.

What roleplay did you have the best time with?
    There's this Pokemon RP hosted by @EmeraldSky in another site about a ragtag bunch of Eeveelutions fighting draconic tyrants (both literally and metaphorically) in a fantasy version of Galar, PMD-style even though the host had originally planned for a more Zelda-like approach. "Was" because the RP itself started like, 3-4 years ago (I think?), and "is" because it's still going strong after several times of hiatuses and revivals plus extra patience on everyone's parts. We've already gone through 6 out of the 8 intended main arcs with interludes after every 3 arcs (which was totally unplanned btw) and now we're at the seventh main arc. The best part? One of the players there described this RP in a nutshell as "full of everyone misunderstanding each others' prompts and just turning that into character traits over time" which I wholeheartedly agree. 😆

Is it allowed to put a link to said RP here, by the way?

Years
  • There's this Pokemon RP hosted by @EmeraldSky in another site about a ragtag bunch of Eeveelutions fighting draconic tyrants (both literally and metaphorically) in a fantasy version of Galar, PMD-style even though the host had originally planned for a more Zelda-like approach. "Was" because the RP itself started like, 3-4 years ago (I think?), and "is" because it's still going strong after several times of hiatuses and revivals plus extra patience on everyone's parts. We've already gone through 6 out of the 8 intended main arcs with interludes after every 3 arcs (which was totally unplanned btw) and now we're at the seventh main arc. The best part? One of the players there described this RP in a nutshell as "full of everyone misunderstanding each others' prompts and just turning that into character traits over time" which I wholeheartedly agree. 😆
    Sounds like a great time! Thank your for sharing and I hope it remains a favourite of yours for years to come :)

As for the link, I'm not qualified to answer that but it does sound awesome!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Aight. I only can answer the first question for now -- need more braincells for the other two, heh.

There's this Pokemon RP hosted by @EmeraldSky in another site about a ragtag bunch of Eeveelutions fighting draconic tyrants (both literally and metaphorically) in a fantasy version of Galar, PMD-style even though the host had originally planned for a more Zelda-like approach. "Was" because the RP itself started like, 3-4 years ago (I think?), and "is" because it's still going strong after several times of hiatuses and revivals plus extra patience on everyone's parts. We've already gone through 6 out of the 8 intended main arcs with interludes after every 3 arcs (which was totally unplanned btw) and now we're at the seventh main arc. The best part? One of the players there described this RP in a nutshell as "full of everyone misunderstanding each others' prompts and just turning that into character traits over time" which I wholeheartedly agree. 😆

Is it allowed to put a link to said RP here, by the way?

Sure--I wouldn't be opposed to a version of Evolution Quest here...

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Sounds like a great time! Thank your for sharing and I hope it remains a favourite of yours for years to come :)
    You're welcome -- glad you liked it. 😁

That would be a good idea--but the PC version will be different from the LV version--Aine will be back, of course.
    Aine? You mean, that Sylveon minstrel of yours? Coolio. I'm not entirely sure if I want to reboot Blacky (my shiny Umbreon squire) myself, heh.

Also, considering the LV version had us players taking over the dungeon-making parts from the third main arc onward, you can even use your original plans for Evolution Quest if you so desire and people here on PC are actually interested. Just do keep their playstyles in mind, though. 😉

Back