• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    I liked both the games and the movies! But I did appreciate that the movie didn't require you to have any knowledge of the game to be able to enjoy it. My best friend who has absolutely no knowledge of pokemon had a blast watching it with me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Something just occurred to me. I know people think that they've decided to hold more information back this time around because we've seen less Pokemon revealed...

but I wonder if it's possible we might get a Pokemon direct late this month or early November. So maybe some reveals are being held back for a direct.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    YES THERE IS

Spoiler:

hnnn

Aaaaaaa, adorable 😍😍😍

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Im so excited for galar (or whatever its gonna be called by the fandom) aaaaaa im not ready to see the goodbyes from alola yet!!!!!

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    pokeaniiiiii

the endings are always sad, yeah... but i am super excited for sword and shield.

i just saw go riding a lugia, and i am ready.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I DONT KNOW its just a promotional image, apparently its on serebii, but i haven't seen it floating around here yet

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    aaaaa this thread<3 hi

I've been working through my backlog so I've been playing 2013 Tomb Raider recently and it's surprisingly really fun

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    how did i know this thread would be in gaming so tyler could make it an animal crossing thread smh.

i'm spending my day beating tales of destiny 2. it is the last main tales game i have not finished!!!!!!! i kinda hate it!!!!!!!!! so i am ready to be done.

Years
    how did i know this thread would be in gaming so tyler could make it an animal crossing thread smh.

i'm spending my day beating tales of destiny 2. it is the last main tales game i have not finished!!!!!!! i kinda hate it!!!!!!!!! so i am ready to be done.

i did what i had to do....

Years
    Well I have an adult friend whose son broke his OG Switch, so her son is willing to donate his games soon to me and my other friend (both of us have Switch Lites). Now that's incredibly wandering news for the gaming board..i really don't know. Don't know what games he has either. I won't remind the mom til further notice though, her son is sick with a headache to my knowledge, and i'm super busy this month. So...yah.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I just wrapped up the Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC extra chapters. Took about ten hours of play time, and wasn't too challenging but still required more tactical thinking than anything the main game threw at me lol

Next, I might replay some of my old DS RPG's that I still have.

Years
    i'm sad because i want to buy a new game but idk what to buy and im in more of a JRPG-ish mood. even action-y games would do.

was considering Astral Chain but i'm not sure if i'd enjoy it, but i don't mind hack and slashers and find them kinda fun.

Back