• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Pokémon Claim Thread ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
    Aerodactyl - Kiger Mustang
    Mightyena - Kiger Mustang
    Nidoking - Kiger Mustang
    Steelix - Kiger Mustang
    Zoroark - Kiger Mustang

Thank you (:

Last edited:

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
    Alakazam - cause I love Abra, love Kadabra and I go Psychic for Alakazam PSYCHIC!

Ditto - Who wouldn't you can have any pokemon!

Eevee - talk about versatile and he's really cute looking :)

Pachirisu - It's Pikachu on steroids! And Pikachu is cute but I think Pachu is more so (Pachu = my nick for Pachirisu)

Staraptor - People cant fly but Staraptor can, and he can carry you plus he looks waaaaaay cool.

I SOOO wish I could claim more, I have like 7 I want but anyway if I had to pick one to follow me around/be a pet more so than a battler (like Ash's pikachu except that Ash's pikachu is a battler but that kind of follow around) I would pick Eevee.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Would like to claim:

- Furret
    - Gallade
    - Meganium
    - Mewtwo
    - Starmie

Please? :)

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
    Nooo, Gallade and Gardevoir! T_T

For now, I'd like to claim:

Claiming:

Ambipom
    Dragonite
    Gallade (PhantomDraco has been inactive)
    Gardevoir (Mewtwolover has been inactive)
    Latias

Edit: For inactive claimers, am I supposed to point them out myself in order to take advantage? x_x I can't seem to get myself to do that...I'd really prefer to replace Scizor and Suicune with Gallade and Gardevoir, but...aiya.

Edit2: Fortune said to be more aggressive, so uh...sorry for all the edits. xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back