• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Since the old one got locked, I say why not make a new thread? (If is not appropiate a mod could take it out). You can discuss anything you want too. And if you've been updated by the new chaps from FR/LG, R/S/E, you can add to the shipiness. Or make it simple and just post your favorites.

REDxBLUE(LuckyShipping): Other than the fact that they match like heck (black hair/brown hair, red eyes/blue eyes, FR/LG matching colored clothes, ect. Plus, a scene in FR/LG now. I find them kawaii!
    GREENxYELLOW (FeelingShipping): I just love it for a reason, and I'm into the whole opposites attract thing. Green is cold and distant and Yellow is adorable and happy, and they can balance the other out.
    GOLDxCRYSTAL(MangaQuestShipping): Love the interactions, and the fact that Crystal cried of happiness because she thought he was gone, but came back alive, and her comment, "Welcome back Gold". It's hinting, though for Gold...o_O
    RUBYxSAPPHIRE (FranticShipping): It was so obvious from the beginning, it was even foreshadowed. They had feelings for each other, the hand holding, the blushes, awkward situations, etc. And is...Canon! YAY!
    BILLxDAISY: Come on! The thing is official XD.
    WALLACExWINONA (GracefulShipping): It rocks, Nuff' said.

Red seems to be a pimp. Yellow, Misty, and Blue, though she keeps it in, probably Erika, and they all seemed one-sided in his part. Geez!

Wonder why Green isn't getting any...

There also seemed to be a Oak/Agatha tension going on, and it shows in those flashbacks, plus in the game she said, "He was once tough and handsome...".

Years
    I really like Feelingshipping (GreenxYellow) because of the enormous chemistry built between the two. Whereas Specialshipping is too mary-sue and too predictable (good hearted hero and cute adorable girl), there is an enormous difference for Green and Yellow. I usually use their personalities as plot devices for my stories because Green is this stern and hardened person who has a one sided view of life and Yellow is this cheerful and adorable girl (as you've mentiond). I could imagine how Yellow would slowly grow into Green and Green would have internal conflict whether he would love this girl or not. Yellow would be the light in Green's days or a sort of a guiding angel or inspiration that would convert him in a way.

But I'm just ranting nonsense now... XD

I just like this pair so much... ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Silver x Blue >P Yea,even after the fandom for this ship has decreased,I still support it << It's the most kawaii ship ever >P [yea,for the record,I like Blue,not Jasmine...<< So,yea,sorry Incidentialshippers ^^;;]

My other favs are Whitney x Falkner,Gold x Crystal,Green x Yellow,etc..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *raises hand* I agree with lucky clover!!! o.O

Honestly, read a good fanfiction about any ship, and you fall in love with it. XDXDXD

BluexGreen (Oldrivalshipping) Omfg, I cannot begin to say how much I like this ship. Green and Blue would make a great pair! Seeing as how they basically hate each other. XDXD But I've always liked the hate/hate relationship. And this one oldrivalshipping fanfiction really blew the top offa me. I now love this so so much I always write fics about it. Blue is always the annoying girl who's always bugging Green. XD

RedxYellow(Specialshipping)- Because I'm unoriginal like that.

RubyxSapphire(Franticshipping)- Points to my fanfiction. Nuff said.

Other then lucky shipping and feelingshipping, I support all the ships that Hana Hikari supports. Including Oak/Agatha. Agatha is teh PWNage!!! Along with Blaine! Old people PWNage! 8D

I also like, WhitneyxMorty, JasminexFalkner, RoxannexBrawly, LancexLorelei, etc etc etc.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Bell said:
    *raises hand* I agree with lucky clover!!! o.O

Honestly, read a good fanfiction about any ship, and you fall in love with it. XDXDXD

BluexGreen (Oldrivalshipping) Omfg, I cannot begin to say how much I like this ship. Green and Blue would make a great pair! Seeing as how they basically hate each other. XDXD But I've always liked the hate/hate relationship. And this one oldrivalshipping fanfiction really blew the top offa me. I now love this so so much I always write fics about it. Blue is always the annoying girl who's always bugging Green. XD

RedxYellow(Specialshipping)- Because I'm unoriginal like that.

RubyxSapphire(Franticshipping)- Points to my fanfiction. Nuff said.

Other then lucky shipping and feelingshipping, I support all the ships that Hana Hikari supports. Including Oak/Agatha. Agatha is teh PWNage!!! Along with Blaine! Old people PWNage! 8D

I also like, WhitneyxMorty, JasminexFalkner, RoxannexBrawly, LancexLorelei, etc etc etc.

Wow... same favorite shippings as mine!

Well, like Bell, I support Oldrivalshipping (My FAVORITE shipping! I just LOOVE this shipping! x3), Specialshipping (Cause I unoriginal D=), Franticshipping, and Mangaquestshipping.

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Wasn't there already a topic like this? (it could have been another forum, I'm on so many, lol. =^_^=

but I'll say mine, My absulte fav Shippy is Chosanshipping! Best eva!!! I think I still have that BlueXSilver sprite in my siggy... ^_^

Edit: Yap, still do!

Freeziepop

lulztastic
    Years
    Oh dear... I'm the odd one out again. ^^;;

Silver x Crystal (err... yeahdon'task. I just love them together for some odd reason Sil + Cry = otp)
    Red x Green (<333)
    Red x Gold (o___o Another weird one)
    Green x Blue (^_^)
    Green x Yellow (Ya know I just recently discovered this one o.O)

o__x Yeah I'm weird.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Akinari said:
    I really like Feelingshipping (GreenxYellow) because of the enormous chemistry built between the two. Whereas Specialshipping is too mary-sue and too predictable (good hearted hero and cute adorable girl), there is an enormous difference for Green and Yellow. I usually use their personalities as plot devices for my stories because Green is this stern and hardened person who has a one sided view of life and Yellow is this cheerful and adorable girl (as you've mentiond). I could imagine how Yellow would slowly grow into Green and Green would have internal conflict whether he would love this girl or not. Yellow would be the light in Green's days or a sort of a guiding angel or inspiration that would convert him in a way.

But I'm just ranting nonsense now... XD

I just like this pair so much... ^^

You got it ! Actually while I was writing some stories I wanted Blue to pair up with Green and Red will own Misty , but I changed my mind after seeing a scan by nicoleb about Green training Yellow. Yellow looks the best with Green , imagine Yellow bugging Green like what most people like about Blue x Green .

I also support Silver x Blue . That's quite obvious ^^

Mikan and Matsuba[Jasmine and Morty] looks lovely next to each other too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Ah... I support Silver x Blue, though I like Red x Blue also. I despise Yellow so I wouldn't ship her with anyone, but my absolute favorite ship has to be Championshipping (Lance x Red) even though it makes no sense. ^_^()

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    phantomness said:
    Ah... I support Silver x Blue, though I like Red x Blue also. I despise Yellow so I wouldn't ship her with anyone, but my absolute favorite ship has to be Championshipping (Lance x Red) even though it makes no sense. ^_^()

Do you mean the guy or the girl [Blue] though I think it would be the girl .I also support Lance x Clair.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    ^ That's cute, but are Clair and Lance cousins in the manga? o.O Or is that only in the games? I used to support that shippy but until I figured out they were related in the games

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    swtaznsteph said:
    ^ That's cute, but are Clair and Lance cousins in the manga? o.O Or is that only in the games? I used to support that shippy but until I figured out they were related in the games

They are cousins , but please don't say they are -coguhcoughcoughincestcough- I support them because they look cute together , and also , in the manga Clair is always trying to find Lance . And when I saw a puictrue of them battling together with Dratini and Horsea when they were still young I think I support them already.

In the anime I think Haruka and Shuu looks the best together , because Satoshi belongs to Kasumi -shows fangs-

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    ooooh okay that makes sense....^^;;

Yeah, HarukaxShuu FOREVERRRRRRR

Ehh this is a manga ship thread so........
    RubyXSapphire .....FRANTIC SHIPPY FOREVERRRRRRRR

Gotta love that couple XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    swtaznsteph said:
    ooooh okay that makes sense....^^;;

Yeah, HarukaxShuu FOREVERRRRRRR

Ehh this is a manga ship thread so........
    RubyXSapphire .....FRANTIC SHIPPY FOREVERRRRRRRR

Gotta love that couple XD

Yeah ! That couple is like S O obvious ! I enjoy Contest Shipping and Feeling Shipping . Btw , what shipping do Red and Misty belongs to ?

EDIT : I found out , it's Pokeshipping ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back