• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ❅ The Great Glacier - Nakala Pri's Icon Factory!

Keep the shop open?

• Keep it open!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Close it. >:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it open but make less avatars, ye poop!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

❅ The Great Glacier ❅
Nakala Pri's Icon Factory!

Yo! Need icons ASAP? Then this is the place, yeah! They come speedy, spunky and sensational! < (only word i could think of). I can hunt around for a particular request or you can drop me the image! (Def's preferred if you already have the image) I don't make special effects, though, or add backgrounds. But I can erase them if the image isn't too grainy or somethin'! And I can also make gif avatars and find signatures! :D My main specialty is angles! So if you give me a single image, I'll probably make two or more icons with different angles. It's sort of a 'Buy one, get one free!' sort of thing. But it takes a heaps long time so I'll need to cut down how many you can request at a time.

Rulio's!

No more then three avatar requests! As stated above, that whole angles thing is exhausting. If you'd like me to accept more but not include that '1 + 1' deal, then use this in your post:

No more then two gif avatar requests!

No more then three signature requests!

If your avatars don't get made within a two day period, give me a VM! :D

Although my rules are kind of limiting, I hope you'll appreciate the fine workmanship that goes on here.

Gallery!

100x100

Spoiler:

130x130

Spoiler:

150x150

Spoiler:

180x180

Spoiler:

200x200

Spoiler:

C3EYlGS.png

Previously ☂ Teetering Teacups - Airhead's Icon Shop!

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

uTgIDBg.png

Here you go, Sweet Stuff! :P I thought the first looked a bit zoomed out so I threw in another. :D

Hope ya like 'em. <3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
The thread title <3

Can't get enough of these icons! My favourite is by far the Marceline 200x200, but really all of your icons look amazing. The backgrounds you use really work with the renders.

Keep it up, and good luck! I see this shop becoming a big hit!

Nakala Pri

Can't get enough of these icons! My favourite is by far the Marceline 200x200, but really all of your icons look amazing. The backgrounds you use really work with the renders.

Keep it up, and good luck! I see this shop becoming a big hit!

Thanks so much! :D I don't have any fancy equipment for basic use, but it works pretty well if you just want 'em quick and no fannyin' about. xD

I guess what I can offer is pretty low, but ya gotta start out somewhere. :D

could I have some 150 x 150 icons?
one Two
Thanks!!

sj8DCbr.png
Cxpx6bB.png
ujbK7Ed.png
LgfrEEe.png

There you go! :D It could just be my computer, but the background came out black, yeah. :c Is that okay?

Years
  • Age 36
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Your angles are very good! You zoom in, but it's not taking part of the person's face off when you get in close. I look forward to your progress!

I have a few things I'd like icons of in 180 x 180, please. Light red backgrounds, if possible.

Renders: http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-conte...aracter-Official-Artwork-Demitri-Maximoff.jpg

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/im...er_Darkstalkers___Issue_2_2nd_by_UdonCrew.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1FIwGDAi_Ys/UpUo2CbdCEI/AAAAAAAAC80/H9nJlv70Rzo/s1600/claire1.png

Nakala Pri

Thanks! :D Working at the angles is probably the best part. :P

4Rct0JE.png
ZVV3knT.png
6JskJwM.png
mRec26o.png
WxaIi4e.png

I tried to get rid of the blue around Clair's hair. :P I added some weird... things to make it more abstract. xD The light red backgrounds made the edges really jagged and stuff, so I had to settle for a darker red.

Hope you enjoy, yeah! :D

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Such an adorable thread title! As it's been said before, the angles in which you crop are very good in variety, also your choice in background colors are very good as well. I wouldn't say your icons are simplistic, because they are quite vivid and sharp even with what you have to work with! Anyway, onward with requests!

I'd like these to be 180 x 180 please. The choice in background colors would be blue, but if you see that doesn't work, it is up to you!
One Two Three Four
Thank you so much in advance!

Nakala Pri

Such an adorable thread title! As it's been said before, the angles in which you crop are very good in variety, also your choice in background colors are very good as well. I wouldn't say your icons are simplistic, because they are quite vivid and sharp even with what you have to work with! Anyway, onward with requests!

I'd like these to be 180 x 180 please. The choice in background colors would be blue, but if you see that doesn't work, it is up to you!
One Two Three Four
Thank you so much in advance!

Thanks! :D I don't really know what to say with all the compliments, lmao. I've pretty chuffed that my shop is getting so much attention. xD

V1KDzfZ.png
6KtNhYc.png
90IQdCQ.png
z9jFdxQ.png
7E68nnk.png
WMQVxCf.png
gCNQXEa.png
u0qL3cH.png
AItnvwL.png

Here you go! :D Those little shapes are basically the extent of what I can do. :P

L9G66OO.png
MLptZM5.png
U4Vqng6.png
GYtfiBN.png
Qr0kDwY.png
sqEMjce.png
v4MDG6x.png

There you go! :P Bit tired, but I'll update it later and add some more versions. :D

Nakala Pri

5sDi4xH.png
zdaTNWd.png
ViDNSGy.png
TMuHyKe.png
SPqmhWw.png
oLmWPIq.png

These cleavage requests are awfully suspishy... xD

Savour the angles, dude. 8) xD

lQLommh.png
m04ah1j.png
ZuxnYCO.png
4f4xDec.png
nRRYiPF.png
5rH4eWG.png
zbAwf8r.png
nJTVHWZ.png

Bamsicals! ;D Heck yeps, these are pretty sweet, right?

So glad I fixed the background problem, yeah. (So much touhou!)

I don't mind the darker background. it's alright as she lives and uses shadow powers. Nice angling! thank you again!

You sure?

Okay, no probs, yeah. :D

Nakala Pri

Um... they didn't come out as planned, I'm afraid. :X

But I can make some without backgrounds! :D If you don't like these then gimme a call, it'll be easy to remake them. :P

yEHYMyI.png
KhHLyNI.png
BlCapZT.png
dgPiAWW.png
ZgD7WIf.png
dzVrPwI.png

Love your username, btw! :D

Glameow

Purrrfect~
Years
Whaaat? They look great! Hush your face! XD
Thank you, they're wonderful!~ I'll be sure to credit when I use these!

Nakala Pri

Thaaaanks! :D I'm glad you like 'em. :P I've really got to master on how to smooth down edges though, yeah. xD

That'd be awesome! ^3^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back