• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

「UR」The Theseus Region「gillies shop now open」

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Who'd think a bandit of all people would be a hero's descendant!

Here's a good one: Let's fuse Weavile and Delibird!

Two Pokemon: Weavile, Delibird
    Main Body: Weavile
    Main Coloring: Still black; white tufts of fur and probably more involvement of bright red.
    Short Appearance Description: (It's hard to visualize without drawing it myself, but I'll try.) Weavile's usual figure with its red crest resembling Delibird's snowflake-like crown and tuft of white (and red?) fur where the collar would go. The jewel would go where the dot of Delibird's stomach is. And remove claws, most likely.
    Typing: Just mono-Ice.
    Name: Delivile (Get it? Deliver? A-ha!)

Do you sprite/draw these fusions? I might try my hand at it myself. The design could be worth a chuckle or two!

As for currencies, here are my three: Nikles ☐ , Koiynes ◎ , Peez ◇. Because silly play-on-words are the Pokemon way.

I'll be sure to write something up about Beck. Perhaps include Delivile?

Etherion

Do you sprite/draw these fusions? I might try my hand at it myself. The design could be worth a chuckle or two!
    I do! ^^ Though, they're not the best :) But your free to try drawing it yourself, it will be much easier for me to interpret it in a sprite :3

As for currencies, here are my three: Nikles ☐ , Koiynes ◎ , Peez ◇. Because silly play-on-words are the Pokemon way.
    Thanks! These are really cool suggestions! I'm officially ending the contest! Results will be announced within this week!

I'll be sure to write something up about Beck. Perhaps include Delivile?
    That would be awesome! ^^

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I'll certainly get to planning the story out.

I do a bit of spriting. Certainly not a master but I'll give it a try.

Etherion

"Name the Currency" Event

Hi everyone! I'd like to officially announce our winner for the Name-the-Currency region contest! But before I do, I'd like to make an apology for this very late announcement. I've been super busy with school and Mewtwo! Enough about that, I'd like to thank all the persons who have submitted their entries, but one of them arose from the others and that submission will be the new Theseus Region money! Oh! There is a nifty update after this announcement! Let's not make this announcement any longer! And the winner of the Name-the-Currency contest is...

johnfl's
    Gillies

Congrats Johnfl! :) You will be receiving a price of 100. But you may ask. How can I earn more, and what do I do with them? Well, I present, the Gillies Shop! Where you can spend your hard earned for some very unique items! Like an additional team slot and much more. And now, how can you earn some Gillies?

Well its simple actually, all you have to do is to spread the word about the Theseus Region! You can write short stories and fanfic about the daily happenings about your character's life in the region. If you have artistic skills then you could draw sprites or other artwords!

Basically, you can do anything you want that lies within the rules and regulations of PC! Other means of obtaining Gillies will be announced whenever the shop opens!

Oh, for participating in this event, you each get 300! That's all! Congrats again to johnfl. And I look forward to your cooperation in the next event!

TravelerTrainer15

Oh, Gillies sounds pretty stupid. But whatever. This universe has seen worse. But then, I was a Mother series fangirl again, and chose Necan as a vague combination of 'Ness' and 'Lucas', the protagonists of the most recent (aka 1995 and 2006) Mother games. I was a few months younger then, ok?!

Kennedy had just set foot in the first route (About time, Kennedy), still not entirely aware of the whole Mewtwo fiasco, and even if she was, she would be basically powerless to stop it.
    "Alright, Chikadee, let's go!" Kennedy said to the shiny Torchic on her shoulder. Yes, she had nicknamed her Torchic Chikadee.
    As the new trainer ran, some grass rustled nearby, and a Tangela leaped out, sticking the landing right in front of Kennedy. Chikadee hopped down from Kennedy's shoulder, fell on her back, and scrambled to get up.

Kennedy recoiled very slightly, but took out her Pokedex anyway, and scanned this newly found Pokemon.
    "Tangela, the Vine Pokemon. Tangela's vines snap off easily if they are grabbed. This happens without pain, allowing it to make a quick getaway. The lost vines are replaced by newly grown vines the very next day."

"Well, it's clearly a Grass type, and those are weak to Fire types! Chikadee, use Ember!"

Chikadee obeyed, spewing a weak flame from its beak, hitting its target dead-on. Tangela was weakened significantly by the super-effective attack.

"Alright, go Poke Ball!"

Kennedy hurled a Poke Ball at the Tangela, which captured the Vine Pokemon and dropped to the ground. Shake....

Shake....

Shake....

CLICK! Tangela was caught!

"Great!" Kennedy cheered, picking up the Poke Ball containing the newly caught Tangela. "But what should I name it..."

chikadee shook its head and said in PokeSpeak, 'I really do not understand why any Pokemon trusts you with nicknaming them.'

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Name: Bryony
    Class: Elite Four Bryony
    Pokemon: (chose 3 Theseus native Pokemon)
    Musharna, Espeon, Gardevoir (Mega + Shiny if possible)
    Subscription: (yes/no. If yes, you will be notified whenever Theseus will update and you will be given a chance to turn one Pokemon into its SHINY form) Yes please! ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Etherion

Pokemon Trainer Kennedy has caught Tangela!
    It has been added to your Team Roster :)

Welcome to the Theseus Region, Elite 4 Member Bryony!
    Also, welcome Ketsuek ^^ Thanks for applying to the region
    I think it would be beneficial for you to register a trainer in the region!
    They will be able to fuse their Pokemon! ;)

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Looks like a lot of action happened in one day! From Mewtwo to an established form of currency... Congrats to the winner of that too, by the way.

I'd like to post something for Beck and I plan to do the same for my Gym Leader, as well as revise that Delivile sprite once I find the time. Unfortunately may not be tonight, but I promise to get to it eventually.

Years

"Name the Currency" Event

Hi everyone! I'd like to officially announce our winner for the Name-the-Currency region contest! But before I do, I'd like to make an apology for this very late announcement. I've been super busy with school and Mewtwo! Enough about that, I'd like to thank all the persons who have submitted their entries, but one of them arose from the others and that submission will be the new Theseus Region money! Oh! There is a nifty update after this announcement! Let's not make this announcement any longer! And the winner of the Name-the-Currency contest is...

johnfl's
    Gillies

Congrats Johnfl! :) You will be receiving a price of 100. But you may ask. How can I earn more, and what do I do with them? Well, I present, the Gillies Shop! Where you can spend your hard earned for some very unique items! Like an additional team slot and much more. And now, how can you earn some Gillies?

Well its simple actually, all you have to do is to spread the word about the Theseus Region! You can write short stories and fanfic about the daily happenings about your character's life in the region. If you have artistic skills then you could draw sprites or other artwords!

Basically, you can do anything you want that lies within the rules and regulations of PC! Other means of obtaining Gillies will be announced whenever the shop opens!

Oh, for participating in this event, you each get 300! That's all! Congrats again to johnfl. And I look forward to your cooperation in the next event!

Spoiler:

Thank you very much for choosing my idea as a significant part of your region!!
    As for the idea it came from my favorite video game series: Final Fantasy where the money is called gil..That's all...Thanks a lot!!!!!! :D :D :D

Years
    Can I go to Galloway town? Johnnie is very keen on paranormal stuff so he would like to explore the occult mansion...Also if he can..What are the pokemon inside the mansion?

Etherion

Can I go to Galloway town? Johnnie is very keen on paranormal stuff so he would like to explore the occult mansion...Also if he can..What are the pokemon inside the mansion?

Yup! Pokemon inside the mansion include Shuppet, Bannete, Sableye, the Litwick line and the occasional Nincada :)

Years
    Johnnie goes to Gulloway town because he has heard about an old, creepy mansion that is supposed to be haunted and he has decided to investigate it since he is interested in paranormal events and stuff..
    He walks in the mansion only to see a Shuppet mumbling something that sounded almost human..
    "Go Gyarados" Johnnie says
    "Gyarados use Hydro Pump"
    Shuppet is in the brink of fainting but it does nothing.. It just says something that is not making much sense Le..ve t..is pl....e O.. y..u w...l re.g..t ..t ......
    Johnnie ignores the Shuppet and goes on exploring...in the next room there is a switch. Above it there is an inscription that says something that you can't read because it is torn...
    Johnnie is very curious so he presses the switch..but nothing happens..Or so he thinks...
    A moment after a swarm of Sableyes attack him but he manages to beat them using Lucanite..
    Then he notices a door that wasn't there before..He goes in....
    Inside the room there is just a Pedestal with a book on top that seems ancient...
    He notices two patterns of water on the sides of the book. Johnnie tries to open it but it appears to be locked. Then he thinks about the water patterns and realises that he must use a water type move in order to unlock it.
    So, he sends Gyarados out of its pokeball and tells it to use Aqua Tail.
    Suddenly, the book opens and a ladylike figure appears.. "Thank you" she says. "you have freed me from my dark prison which I was held for years"
    She doesn't seem hostile. On the contrary, she seems very friendly.
    Johnnie asks for her name but she replies "You will find out yourself, in time, you will" and disappears...
    Johnnie leaves the mansion and goes to the PC to heal his pokemon from that exhausting exploration.
    He is constantly thinking about this lady, for she was beautiful and mysterious....

「UR」The Theseus Region「gillies shop now open」

Etherion Please tell me if you liked it!
    Thanks!
    Johnfl

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Bryony gasped as her eyes flew open but saw nothing but the dark. She was having a vision, or at least, that's what she called them. The memories of another mind, flowing into hers as if two worlds were colliding in a raging storm. She sees a man walking towards the town she knows to be Galloway Town, his shoulders slumped, his hands in the pockets of an expensive suit. The man approaches an old building in the corner of the town, a part nobody visits. Bryony's mind and heart race, wondering if the man was headed to that place. The man approaches the silhouette of an old, seemingly abandoned mansion. Through his ears, she could make out laughter in the distance. His eyes showed her nothing, the fog was too thick. He moved forward and hesitated at the doorway. Taking a deep breath, as one, Bryony and the man stepped inside. She could hear a faint mumbling, no, stuttering. As the man walked forward, his eyes guiding her eyes, she notices a Shuppet. As the Shuppet comes closer, her mind slips away from his and her eyes close once more, returning her to the deep psychic trance she was in...

So I hope you guys enjoyed that! johnfl, I'd like to know what you thought of it most of all and if you don't like the idea of me using the first bits of your own story, let me know and I'll change it right away! I just wanted to show the psychic powers Bryony possesses herself and your story provided the perfect way to do it >~<

Also a question for Etherion, can Bryony travel? She needn't be in her chamber 24/7 right? >~< Also, is it okay if Bryony's a girl? I wasn't sure if she was or not...

Years
    Bryony gasped as her eyes flew open but saw nothing but the dark. She was having a vision, or at least, that's what she called them. The memories of another mind, flowing into hers as if two worlds were colliding in a raging storm. She sees a man walking towards the town she knows to be Galloway Town, his shoulders slumped, his hands in the pockets of an expensive suit. The man approaches an old building in the corner of the town, a part nobody visits. Bryony's mind and heart race, wondering if the man was headed to that place. The man approaches the silhouette of an old, seemingly abandoned mansion. Through his ears, she could make out laughter in the distance. His eyes showed her nothing, the fog was too thick. He moved forward and hesitated at the doorway. Taking a deep breath, as one, Bryony and the man stepped inside. She could hear a faint mumbling, no, stuttering. As the man walked forward, his eyes guiding her eyes, she notices a Shuppet. As the Shuppet comes closer, her mind slips away from his and her eyes close once more, returning her to the deep psychic trance she was in...

So I hope you guys enjoyed that! johnfl, I'd like to know what you thought of it most of all and if you don't like the idea of me using the first bits of your own story, let me know and I'll change it right away! I just wanted to show the psychic powers Bryony possesses herself and your story provided the perfect way to do it >~<

Your story rocks! And i don't mind it at all! I thought it was cool that Johnnie and Bryony know each other! (At least that's what i understood :P ) because what a paranormal investigator would be without a psychic to aid him when needed? :P :D <3

Oh and, Etherion, does this mean that Duncan can travel too?

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Yup :) It's ok for Bryony to travel. And one last thing, Bryony IS a girl XD

Oh great! Would've been pretty awkward if she were a guy xD Now that I know she can travel, I can write more stories about her! :D

Your story rocks! And i don't mind it at all! I thought it was cool that Johnnie and Bryony know each other! (At least that's what i understood :P ) because what a paranormal investigator would be without a psychic to aid him when needed? :P :D <3

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! Johnnie and Bryony don't know each other... yet! She just had a random mind link but I'm sure they'll meet soon (wink wink) ~

I was wondering if I could apply for a class type other than a trainer. For example, a military advisor or shopkeeper or soldier or the likes? >~<

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Name: Shi No Omo
    Class: Military Advisor
    Pokemon: (chose 3 Theseus native Pokemon) None (?)
    Subscription: (yes/no. If yes, you will be notified whenever Theseus will update and you will be given a chance to turn one Pokemon into its SHINY form) Already did :D

Shi No Omo was born into a rich family, raised by a strict but kind father and a warm, loving mother. He was trained by the best swordsmen, the best scholars and the best strategists in the region. One day, as his blade struck the wood of the dummy his father had built for his training, he heard screams coming from the inside of his home. He rushed back, as fast as the wind could carry him. The wind wasn't fast enough. He found his parents' lifeless bodies lying on the floor. All the kindness in his father's eyes, all the love in his mother's, gone with the same wind that brought him there. He didn't cry. No, he couldn't cry. All feeling had left him, all emotion had abandoned him, gone with the same wind that brought him there. His mind was now blank, all he wanted, no, needed, was revenge. With a swift motion, he turned around and he too, was gone with the same wind that brought him there...

Part 1 in the history of Shi No Omo ^.^ Hope everyone likes it!

Back