• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

【the gentleman】

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Greetings to you all. My name is Rico or Ritsu, take your pic! Rico is short because of an old username while Ritsu is a name that stuck thanks to an internet friend. My real name? Something that doesn't suit me, I prefer to be called by my middle name. Won't say what it is. :x I can be cheery, I can be weird, I can be annoying. >_>; Sarcastic in real life, sometimes here but it's all in humor! I am awkward in socializing. ;v; Both in real and internet, especially in real! I'm too shy but I do open up when someone drops by. ;3 xD

This isn't my first account, I dumped it for this. I originally registered 2013 but never bothered to come up until last December on 2014 and then I went away April until I came back on July, my roleplaying senses came back so I know which site that has one of the awesome roleplay theater and ta-da.

My hobbies? Listening to music, roleplaying, reading fanfiction, reading manga, watching anime, trying to write fanfics, derping, crying over little things, being weird, being chatty... wait- are the other mentioned even hobbies? Maybe~ I'm a bit of a bipolar person but I mean no harm! I... can be confusing.

Let's see, I flunked college for 3 years- I guess almost 4? Time sure flies by, I have reasons as to why though- I feel those reasons are stupid. Now, I'm doing my best to catch up. My course right now is Tourism, I actually can't wait to learn many languages because I want to learn some of them! But I have to wait for a long time, right now, I'm still maturing as a student.

I actually can't wait to travel to other countries! I wanna go to Canada, Egypt, Greece, Denmark, France, Italy, Japan--! Except China. I don't like living here in my home country, to be honest. I live in a country where it is called: The Pearl of the Orient Sea.

Hmmm, I dunno what else but uh, shoot me questions?

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Ok, someone told me about this idea a while ago. Instead of me asking questions, Ill give you answers and you make the questions! Here we go:

College
    Awesomesauce
    Anime
    Mareep
    ORAS

If you think thats too weird, here are some questions:

Favorite games outside of Pokemon?
    If you had to become a pokemon, which would it be and why?
    Do you like sleeping in?
    What is the importance of the number 99?
    Why is there so much derp?
    How did you find PC and why did you choose to join it?
    Favorite champion in pokemon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Are you random and if you are, how random can you be?
    Do you consider sarcasm your biggest strength?
    What do you think about cynicism?
    What places, that you would not like to see, would you like to see, anyway?
    Your favorite and non-favorite language, you'd like to learn?
    What's your most favorite country, that you'd like to see, that has the, for you, least interesting things, that you would want to see?
    What would be the first place, you'd like to visit?
    What's the weather at your place right now and how many turns did it already last?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Rico is a cool name btw

What made you change from Ricohett to sarcasm? What is that symbol is front of yor name anywya? What were you studying in college? Favorite Pokemon?

jesus christ you have a lot of questios to answer already

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello hello, Rico~

What is your favorite Pokémon region?
    What is your favorite WoPC region?
    What is your favorite food?
    Ice cream: chocolate or vanilla?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank y'all for the questions! It's long so I spoiler, lmao. Thank you all very much~

Reactions: Nah

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Rico~

What is your favourite Pokémon Region? Ups! You already answered that! Sinnoh *-*
    What is you favourite anime?
    What is/are the anime/s that your currently seeing?
    Sunny day or rainy day?
    What is your favourite section on the PC?
    Dogs or cats? :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    oh hey we're from the same country *high five*

with that said, i think i'll ask you these questions:
    what do you think of VP Binay?
    who should be our next president?

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Why do you like you travel?
    What's the country you most want to visit?
    Coke or Pepsi?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Cynthia is my favorite champion as well! xD

Least favorite pokemon type?

Opinion on mega evolutions?

What country/city would you want the next gen to be based off of?

Favorite animal?

Favorite food?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for the questiooons~ <3

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Japan is a really nice place. I went their earlier this year. I can tell you places to visit if you ever go? And trust me it's worth it!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Japan is a really nice place. I went their earlier this year. I can tell you places to visit if you ever go? And trust me it's worth it!

Really? That would be divine! It'll definitely be worth it, I won't get lost when I start travelling. ;A; Which would be quite a number of years... I'll slowly get there! Thanks a bunch!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Opinion on wrestling?
    What's wrong with China?
    Favourite soda?

Opinion on wrestling?
    SLAAAAAAAAAAAM DDDUUUUNK ON THE GROUND. YEAH, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER- ahem.
    I don't really watch them much but if they're on, I find myself glued to the TV. xD What can I say, it's a show that makes me pumped up! (Sometimes, hehe.)

What's wrong with China?
    They've been stubbornly clinging the fact that they have no claims on West Philippine Sea, there are proof that part of sea belongs to Philippines but the China has all been ignoring those facts and continue to dominate the lower countries. There's rumors that they're pushing for war if they continue on, I can't speak much for the other chinese who are opposed to their decisions but I hope their government changes. They're "bullying" the small countries such as Philippines and Vietnam and so,

I've seen it all in the Yahoo news.

Favourite soda?
    Royal! It was Sprite at first but then I started to like the taste of Royal Soda. *A*

thanks for the questions~

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    what are your 3 favorite genres of music and who are some artists you like from those genres?

Back