• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not sure if any people from my college will actually be dressing up. Well, I know one might; few months ago, my friend sent me a picture of her witch costume that she had made (or rather, helped make), and if she still has it with her, she'll likely be wearing it also. It looked very pretty! Not exactly sure if I could put together such a dress myself, personally; have never looked into it, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys! 20 days left till Halloween!~ Hope everyone's houses got their decor decked out, and chosen your costumes already, and even got the CANDY ready to go ($6.99 for a 10 pound bag at Costco yeeeeeeeeeeeeah).

It's harder in college because of scheduling and all that. It's on a Friday and I don't go to class on Friday. It'll be empty :P In high school we always have a mini carnival such as a costume contest, a Thriller dance off, and more. Pretty fun :D

Anyone have any scary stories to tell? I have one, going to type it out later on when I have a bit of free time. :)

Years
  • Me and a friend of mine plan to dress up on the 30th, because nobody has Friday classes at my college. It'll be interesting seeing how many people do and don't dress up. If nobody dresses up, then I probably won't; thank gosh my outfit is something that can be removed easily.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • People don't dress up because they have the mentality that halloween is only a "kid" holiday. Sadly my parents stand by that belief and I was criticized a few times during high school for dressing up for Halloween. I'm an adult now, so I be like "yeeeeeeeeah i'm just gonna have fun okay".

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't bought candies yet (or anything else, sadly), but am going to! They're selling bags of mini-KitKat for twenty-five percent off in one of the local supermarket stores, so will definitely be buying those. Maybe two bags, or even three. They're also offering small Reese's cups for the same price, and I might snatch one of their bags as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Last year I got sick from eating way too much candy, possibly too much chocolate because I took advantage of the post-halloween candy sales at target. I'll probably go for Tootsie Rolls or sour patch kids or anything that's gummy!

Prooobably I'll wait till then to buy candy to snack on for myself. :)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I got sick yesterday from eating too much candy, and it's not even Halloween yet. D:

How's everybody's Halloween preparation going? I just resubbed back onto World of Warcraft specifically for the event, and I've organised a bit of a movie shindig at my place on Halloween night with some friends I know. So excited!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Agh, I know that feeling! It was two days after Halloween where I had to go to the doctors and got diagnosed with an ulcer due to so much candy. xD

All is good right now. I should know if I'm working Halloween next week, once the schedule is out. My workplace is already decked out for Halloween, and I'm gonna ask if we're allowed to wear our costumes on that day (if I do work), if yes...I'm gonna be pretty exciteddd~ All in terms of preparations, everything is going super! 17 more days~

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Haha, mouth ulcers are NOT a good time! I ate so much candy yesterday that today my mouth is simply refusing to adjust to savoury foods. Sucks so much, especially since I'm back home from a week away from work, and all I want to do is munch down on some nice home cooked meals!

That sound super fun! Your work place sounds rad. Halloween is the best theme ever in my opinion, Christmas coming in at a close second. I'm actually about to design some Halloween themed banners and stuff, if anybody in this club would like a C L U B N I G H T M A R E specific one feel free to let me know! I'm doing them anyway >.> <.<

Unfortunately I'm working on Friday the 31st (roof layer, can't get the day off argh) but due to my strict no drinking policy I'm going to be fresh all Halloween night! Can't. Wait.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Halloween on a Friday night sounds fun, albeit extremely crazy. Everyone's throwing Halloween parties all around and that also means YEAH DRUNK PARTIES AND STUFF. never really drank on Halloween before, because I always have to take my sister and nieces trick or treating, so there's never really time to drink haha.

Oh please, please! If you can also make a small banner for the club that would be aaaawesome~ (I'd do one, but busy busy right now haha).

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I'd just enjoy being able to JOIN a Halloween bash for once. >:T

No, but seriously, Halloween is just that time of year to go a little crazy, AND be in the spirit of spooks and ghouls. It's a fun time, no question. Though, I do have to wonder. What would, oh I don't know, a drunk zombie look like? ;P

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Halloween on a Friday night sounds fun, albeit extremely crazy. Everyone's throwing Halloween parties all around and that also means YEAH DRUNK PARTIES AND STUFF. never really drank on Halloween before, because I always have to take my sister and nieces trick or treating, so there's never really time to drink haha.

Oh please, please! If you can also make a small banner for the club that would be aaaawesome~ (I'd do one, but busy busy right now haha).

I sure can! I'll get to working on it tonight. ^.^

Found out if your work is gonna be cool and allow Halloween dress-ups?

I'd just enjoy being able to JOIN a Halloween bash for once. >:T

No, but seriously, Halloween is just that time of year to go a little crazy, AND be in the spirit of spooks and ghouls. It's a fun time, no question. Though, I do have to wonder. What would, oh I don't know, a drunk zombie look like? ;P

Maybe it's just because I'm not really drinking anymore, but I don't even feel like partaking in a drink this Halloween. Last year I was absolutely blind, I ended up dressing up like a Disney Princess which after a few drinks became quite a problem for my girlfriend. :\

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I am absolutely terrified of this gif you put in the splash Meg. It stares into my soul.

Nevermind, the URL I copied was wrong haha. It was the dancing skeleton in front of the grave spinning the shovel. So scary, much wow.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The splash rotates! xD It's one spooky gif and another it's a random skeleton dancing. Glad people are liking it!~

I literally act like a zombie when I'm drunk...that's what my friends say. So there's that.

What Halloween party activities do you guys partake? Maybe you guys build your own haunted houses and all that? ;3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I've never even thought of building my own haunted house until you just suggested it and I'm totally doing that this year!

I generally just enjoy watching scary movies and eating candy with my family. I don't spend much time with them so it's nice when we're all together. Usually with a take-away like some Indian food or something. We're doing that tonight actually, minus the scary movie part.

What Halloween activities do you usually partake in, Denny?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is pretty awesome.

What Halloween activities do you usually partake in, Denny?

Aside from the candy binging and the trick or treating with my little sister and nieces, I like to pass out candy the best. I like to check out everyone's costumes and give candy to those who are wearing them.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • OMG! Clowns! I'm so freaking out... :0

Besides that, I just volunteer at the local middle school near my house and help those kids have fun. By that I mean creepy ghost stories, lots of candy to get hyper, and some games. They are wild, but it's fun. :)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I LOVE clowns! <3 If I could dress up again, it would be a devilish jester, dressed in black, red and purple....

Oh, how I long to join parties during my beloved time of year. </3 Also, that looks like a lot of fun. O: I absolutely LOVE it.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Clowns freak me out greatly.

Also, Nightmare Before Christmas on the Clubs & Groups main page! My favourite movie ever. Might need to make a banner/avatar combo with Jack, Sally and Oogie Boogie. Halloween's a-comin'.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • 🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Hiya!

I used to not mind clowns. I don't like them anymore. :(

Nightmare Before Christmas is fantastic, I love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back