• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 more tornament....

Years
    is the tourney still on? i think we should maybe advertise this in a server so we can get the rest of th 6 ppl to fill-up the slots

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2005
    i know i'm a noob and i wont join your tournament but what is a netbattle. please explain to me how to get it and what it is. THX

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Netbattle is online pokemon battling.As for where to find it,click the link in my sig.

It's just like pokemon on GBA,but you don't have to go through all the hard work.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Can't we start without those four, cuz it will take long if you want them prob.

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
    Well, I would like to join, if that's not a problem. :) On an unrelated note, I don't imagine Lion Heart wrote that bit in his signature himself... :\

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
    MewthreeXL said:
    Has anybody seen Lion Heart?I haven't seen him on netbattle lately.
    Me neither, I suppose he could have been banned again... :surprised Or he could just be on April vacation like many normal people.

Back