• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1-on-1 Spriting Duel

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    I am Sorry but i have to what i have to do i will learn from trying i will not learn by not trying i will probably lose but it makes no difference if i win or lose i is all the same i am learning. u can laugh if u want it wont affect me

Here it is
    1-on-1 Spriting Duel

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    Blazikenlvl100 said:
    I am Sorry but i have to what i have to do i will learn from trying i will not learn by not trying i will probably lose but it makes no difference if i win or lose i is all the same i am learning. u can laugh if u want it wont affect me

Here it is
    1-on-1 Spriting Duel
    Sorry, didn't accept your challenge, so your not competing against me

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    That sprite DOES make me laugh...on how horribly that's shaded. The whole thing is just an add on to a Pelipper. Give it some shading, an outline colour, and make it custom. 4/10

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    like u all said i am a beginner i think i did a goo job look at my other sprites what ones do u think r good there

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Mm... I might challenge later this week once I get this project over with.. I'm not familiar who all at PC here are good spriters (asides from my buddy Avatar), those sprites in your sig made by you right?

~DS

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    heh I'll challange you on friday night AHD...as I'm pretty busy till then....good call on teh blaziken issue....it'll save him alot of embarrasment...and yeah the spriters who can beat you in a snap are generally the hardcore ones from pixelation and PT and stuff...so them been better than you really isnt a big deal

anyways good luck

Back