• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 Cutest Pokemon In The World

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    #1 Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff is only Pokemon still cute even when she angry. If you want cutest girl singing to you, catch her now.

#2 Pikachu

Pikachu is the one of the cutest pokemon. Pikachu is funny, sassy and chubby. If we are honest, he is the one we all want. People will go anywhere to catch this cutie.

#3 Charmander

Charmander is my personal go to first pick. From his little belly, to his little flame tail, Charmander is one of the cutest Pokemon has to offer.

#4 Squirtle

How can someone not find Squirtle cute? Squirtle is just so damn squeezable and full of joy. Who wouldn't want one of these cuties with them?

#5 Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur is feisty but very cute. You must be lucky if you can catch him.

#6 Clefairy

Clefairy is a cute pokemon from the outside until the name. Do you want her?

#7 Vulpix

Vulpix is a puppy in Pokemon Go. If you caught Vulpix, you can embrace it all day.

#8 Caterpie

Caterpie is very rare pokemon. He is so funny and cute. Would you like catch one?

#9 Butterfree

Butterfree resembles a vaguely anthropomorphic butterfly with a cute purple body. You should quickly catch Butterfree before it flies away.

#10 Eevee

Eevee is a very cute and honest Pokemon. If you want a good friend, you must catch Eevee.

Years
  • I wish you'd credit the artists! That being said, this doesn't belong in A&D, so let me move this to somewhere more appropriate for you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    To me Bulbasaur isn't that cute. I would replace him with Growlithe. Togepi should be on the list somewhere too, instead of either Charmander, Clefairy, or Jigglypuff.

Back