• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    AcCiDeNT said:
    well BG take a break and post the beta when you can, forget about all the people wanting it to come out, it will be out when it's out.

Yes I agree take a break if you need one don't rush the beta because the most important thing is that you make your hack a good one.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    well, i have been away for a while. I like the way this rom is shaping up again. BlueGuy you should be extremely proud of it ^^. I think its time you update your site though lol. March 11th it was last updated. Unless i got the wrong site. But anyway good luck with this. Its a great hack and you should take your time over it.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Here are three screens to keep ya happy. ;) I can finally switch around tilesets as I please, thanks to Advancemap, and now the houses in Ephrill ar blue! Oh my!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Wow BG nice screens I like the girl overworld sprites they rock.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yay new screenies I just love new screenies keep up the good work BG

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So BG any updates its been a whole two days.....just kidding. Just take your time. But anyways any updates.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Well... I've come a long way, since I was new to hacking, but I'm officially beginning to develop a game in RM2K3. The fact of the matter is that it will allow me to create a game and unleash my imagination rather than modify someone elses' work. It will contain all of the new pok?mon planned for SoE, and much more. It'll be so much fun to do.

There is still hope for SoE to continue, but at the moment I'm officially postponing it. Since it has the 1337 sticky, I can revive it any time I wish, and who knows, maybe it'll come back sooner than you think. Please just wait for my new project to be unveiled. It will be posted in Game Development once I have finished a substantial amount of work.

-Blueguy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back