• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Sorry, Flamefireryu for not responding to your sprites. I keep forgetting. ;) I'm sorry, but I can't accept them... I only accept original sprites now.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Hmmm... I haven't been doing much with the hack, as of yet, since I have been writing my fic, which you should read!!! ;) But, on Wednesday I got Pyropie's stats and such all in, and repsrited Blazifly... Other than that, not much has been done.

FFR: Yes, the sprites must be from scratch.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well ummm do you think you could give some ideas BG about what the pokemon you want look like? I'll read your fic soon.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice fanfic BG its great. The story is very vivid. Uh-oh offtopic. Anywho whats new with the hack or have you been to busy?

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    Hey BG I have a pokemon that you can use and it is scratch madeXD

Kyrami:
    1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

Type: Water/ psychic
    Attacks:Tackle, Growl(attcks at lv5), Bubble(lv 7),
    confusion(lv 10), Rain dance(lv13), Rest(lv 20), Bubble beam(lv 26), Psychic(lv 35) and hydro pump at lv 40

Evolves at lv 26 to Chirami(if you like Kyrami I'll give you Chirami)

HM/ TM attacksXD

HM 1
    HM 2
    yada yada...all psychic + water+ice and shock wave and thunderbolt and irontailXD

EGG MOVES

Scratch slash aurorabeam icy wind

Last edited:

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks for all the support, guys! I've been trying to switch the connections between maps but its been terribly annoying and won't work! ARG! Thanks for comments about the fanfic!

I know you're probably very anxious for a beta, but it is really quite difficult to hack... at least for me, in some aspects. I'm going to try and do some work... but I need some time for a break...

As for the bunny, I can't use it, but its a nice concept, and a pretty good sprite...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back