• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [1337- May '05] Emerald catch all pokemon patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    This is an Emerald patch that allows you to catch every pokemon, similiar to the old 386 R/S patches.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    yes, I placed pokemon in a way that seemed logical for example Pidgey, Rattata and Sentret will be placed in the early routes and stuff like that.

But it seems I made a few mistakes, I forgot to include Lapras, Articuno and Kingdra (since you have to trade to get it). The fixed file is included here, so now you can catch every single pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    yeah I don't know how (and i'm not sure tools are aviable for US Emerald already) so I just included all the trade evolutions in places that seemed to make sense.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Cromat 16, does your emerald crash after the fight with your rival? Mine seems to like to do that...

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Red-Kun said:
    well i only need the game now... where i can get it? anyone can give me some links? or where i can inmidieatly download it?
    Sir, I sent you a PM with the link to download the rom - its on my private server which helped Satoshi-kun to get the rom...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Ĵāš?ń said:
    Sir, I sent you a PM with the link to download the rom - its on my private server which helped Satoshi-kun to get the rom...
    I tried to PM you Jason but it said your username did not exist. Do you mind PM'ing me it also?

~Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back