• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Partner Pokemon in Shadows of Almia

Which one?

• Munchlax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    What would the best pokemon out of the three first partner pokemon you can get be?
    Munchlax
    Starly or
    Pachirisu.
    I know that later on you get other partners but which one would be the best to begin with?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Go with pachirsu.

His abilty stops the pokemon if you hit them with the thunder bolt correctly and just owns.

starlys is the worst munchlaxs is okay but if your looking for easy captures pachirsus the way to go.

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    Will do. Thanks for the help. I did think that Pachirisu was most likely the best choice, but I wanted other people's intake.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Yup. I stuck with Pachirsu till about.... The seventh Rank. Which is most of the game. Then i switched to Chimchar.

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    I think I'm going to go with Shieldon when I get him. Mostly because of the steel type he is. I like the steel poke assists.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Pachirisu...lol I chose it and it is very helpful and it is very good!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I picked Pachirisu but switched to Cranidos as soon as I got it. :/ I wish Pachirisu's ability were more like Minun/Plusle's in the first game.

But to be honest, the game is so easy that you probably won't even NEED your first partner Pokémon. :/ By the time partner Pokémon feel necessary (or even needed in the least), you've already got a handful of them.

Back