• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#20: The Pika-Clone Wars

Which are your favorites?

• Total voters
    Years
    Oops, this was supposed to be over yesterday. Dropped the ball on that one... :p

Anyway, my votes went to Pichu and Minun this week. Overall, I'm not actually a big fan of any of the Electric rodent Pokemon, but I had to give a vote to Pichu, seeing as it's a pretty cute Pokemon, and the Pichu Bros. in the anime were pretty cool. My other vote went to Minun, mostly because I felt bad that it was one vote behind Plusle, haha.

But with that said, this week of voting has come to a close. As always, feel free to continue voting and voicing your opinions even if the thread is no longer stickied- all POTWs remain open indefinitely, so let your voice be heard! The next POTW should be up sometime tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I picked pikachu because of its anime characteristics and offensive prowess. I also find it to be the cutest of them all.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I can't stand Pikachu at all, too much attention that it made it very boring and annoying for me - and many times I prefer both Emolga and Pachirisu just love their design - prefer the "electric squirrels" over the "electric rats".

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's definitely Pikachu. It's the most original, in my opinion, and generally, it's a lot popular. There are many people out there that don't necessarily following Pokémon, but if you ask what Pikachu is, they'll be able to answer easily. It's our mascot, after all, and could go head-to-head with many other popular Nintendo characters such as Mario, Luigi, and Link (of course, there are plenty of others, but these are the only ones I'm able to think of right now, sadly). Plus, it's made appearance in almost each and every anime episode so far, which is quite an accomplishment, if you ask me.

My second favorite would most like have to be Plusle and Minun; they're an extremely adorable duo.

Years
    Minun, Dedenne and Pichu :)

Minun cause its adorable and I think its colour scheme stands out more than Plusle's, plus its shiny is one of my favourites :) Dedenne I fell in love with the minute I saw it when they were revealing the Kalos pokés and Pichu because I really liked how in Silver you had to hatch one for your Thunderstone, and the first time it hatched I couldn't believe how cute the "baby Pikachu" looked lol :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I fell in love with Emolga because of how Best Wishes portrayed her. How can you not love Dedenne, it's so adorable! :pink_giggle:

b-brendan why ;~~~~~;

Uh, Emolga probably. My love for it grew so much after its debut in the anime - I'm a huge sucker for her mischievous personality there. Plus she's a flying squirrel so that's all the more reason to love her. [:

Coming closely in second is Raichu with Pikachu in the third spot. The electric rodents are all pretty great overall so it's hard to really pick which ones I love most.

Years
    I only like Raichu, don't like any other because most of them just look dumb. I would vote for Pikachu if it wasn't for Anime downgrading it so much.

whoops may have voted in a old thread

Years
    Not gonna lie, I don't really like any of them except the original Pikachu and Raichu. They're unoriginal and annoying, and almost nill in terms of usefulness in-game, except maybe Emolga, which Elesa makes you come to hate. So yeah, the only ones appeal to me are Pikachu and Raichu. Sorry ):

Years
    I voted Pikachu and Raichu, which are sort of the easy expected picks.

For an actual alternative line, I also voted for emolga. Dedenne, Plusle, Minun, and even Pichu feel unnecessary, not different enough.

Emolga has it's own typing AND distinct aestetic/design.

Pachi is pretty close, but ultimately I have a preference for Emolga.

Back