• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • Remember folks, you have to dress like this after midnight in 2015!

vQ0B3YA.jpg

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Happy New Year everyone <3 Wishing you all a fruitful and exciting year! Hope you all enjoyed or are enjoying your night! :D

My night was pretty fun as well! Had a great view of the fireworks and ended up singing karaoke for a while. Still yet to meet a Filipino who can't sing :P

srinator

Lol happy new year to everyone I know and I don't know, hope you get and achieve whatever it is you want from this year.

To infinity and beyond-

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Haha I didn't even realize the New Year was rolling over until I heard the countdown get really loud on the TV in the other room... oh well!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Nakala Pri

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Humans! My name is Rozu! People call me the Annoying Dumbass! This world is inhabited by creatures called Humans! For some people, Humans are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Humans as a profession. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is... uh, how do you pronounce that? Whatever! This is my grandson. >
    TrollFace.png
    He's been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again? That's right! I remember now! His name is Gertrude! Uh... you! Your very own Human legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Humans awaits! Let's go!"

'CAUSE 2015 WILL BE AN ADVENTURE

I have no idea what will happen. I've just got this weird gut feeling that this year is going to have an awesome miracle which will have NO explanation and will leave the world feeling dumbfounded and lost.

Anyway...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

(btw where's my effin sparkles)

Back