• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2017 Australian Open (Tennis)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This begins next week. The first of the four Grand Slam tennis events. Always love a good bit of tennis in my life.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Just can't see past a Murray-Djokovic final. Would like to see Konta go on a decent run like last year too.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Fed being in Murray's draw could cause some issues. I haven't seen how any of these guys are playing lately to know who's on the up, but Fed being 17 is rough.

Logan

Years
    Fed being in Murray's draw could cause some issues. I haven't seen how any of these guys are playing lately to know who's on the up, but Fed being 17 is rough.
    Just can't see Fed giving Murray any issues over 5 sets though. May fatigue Murray ahead of a fresher Djokovic in the final though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just can't see Fed giving Murray any issues over 5 sets though. May fatigue Murray ahead of a fresher Djokovic in the final though.

Yeah. I just don't see Fed making it to the end as much as I want him to. :/ But Murray needs to win to keep Djoker away from Fed's 17 Slams record.

Also as long as Wawrinka wins Wimbledon this year, I'll be happy. He's won one a year so far.

Logan

Years
    Yeah. I just don't see Fed making it to the end as much as I want him to. :/ But Murray needs to win to keep Djoker away from Fed's 17 Slams record.

Also as long as Wawrinka wins Wimbledon this year, I'll be happy. He's won one a year so far.
    Super Stan had a bit of a 'mare today though, managed the W in the end I guess. Can't see Stan getting near Murray or Federer at Wimbledon either. Got to take into account the many other good grass players if they're fit and firing too: Dimitrov, Federer, Raonic, Nishikori etc.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Kerber got "Happy Birthday" sung to her by the crowd and the signed a camera lens. Win win.

Years
    thank GOD djoko lost so glad there's gonna be a diff winner this year. if murray doesn't win that's a major choke by him. i expect nadal to lose to zverev now. it's hard to make a solid prediction on who takes the championship rn though

in other news, vamos kerber vamos nishikori win me some titles baby

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The "Lady Gaga Of Tennis" BMS kicking ass in mixed doubles, as usual.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I watch all tennis. Doubles is high octane as well.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My girl Coco continuing her rampage through the top 10 players.

Logan

Years
    want to say can't see past federer winning now but every time i've said that about someone they have lost

konta vs serena should be sick

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    One Williams sister will 100% win a Grand Slam.

Back