• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2017 Australian Open (Tennis)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Woo Federer! \o/ Great match and nice comeback in the 5th. He was making a lot of silly mistakes but then Nadal faltered and he managed to convert consecutive breaks (5 chances in the second of those...) and then managed to hold out the final game. And a classic match-up as well for the final!

Bay

Years
    Wasn't able to see that match live as I was feeling very exhausted and couldn't stay up late, but very glad Federer got the win too.

I did however watched the Venus and Serena match, and aw the trophy presentation after the match the both of them were cute haha.

Years
    I have to say this was probably one of the most interesting AO tournaments in years, but also one of the greatest. I saw that match and I was tense when I saw it go into a fifth set, because you know, it's "Fedal" aka the friendliest rivalry in the sport.

Rafa played well, but Roger deserved it in the end, especially with this huge comeback after a six month break with injury. Memorable AO for all the right reasons as far as I know.

The Fed is a legend, and that's why he's awesome.

Back