• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2017 NFL Playoffs And Super Bowl

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's give an NFL playoffs thread a try, shall we?

First games are this Saturday, as the Raiders take on the Texans, and the Lions face the Seahawks. Then the next day, the Dolphins face the Steelers and the Giants face the Packers.

Falcons, Patriots, Chiefs and Cowboys all have first round byes.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Let's give an NFL playoffs thread a try, shall we?

First games are this Saturday, as the Raiders take on the Texans, and the Lions face the Seahawks. Then the next day, the Dolphins face the Steelers and the Giants face the Packers.

Falcons, Patriots, Chiefs and Cowboys all have first round byes.

The fact that no one has posted here saddens me.

What are your thoughts on the Championship games this weekend?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Patriots
    Packers

Packers over Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Years
    can we talk about how insane arod is? after we kicked the field goal i saw 35 seconds left on the clock and i said to my friends, that's too much time for aaron rodgers - of course, i was hoping i was wrong or i jinxed it, but i was right on the damn money. how does he do it? so sad to have our season end like that.

Back