• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2019 NFL Draft

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Its that time of year again and you might think its crazy for anyone to be excited to watch, as my mother coins it, a modern day slave auction and, in a way, she kind of has a point with the Combine and all the Pre-Draft examinations potential Draftees go through. Yet despite that, the NFL is the most powerful and dominant sport in the USA. It's tried to expand its reach into other international markets like Baseball and Basketball have done but alas it's likely going to remain a predominantly American sport. Below I'll give my thoughts on the First Round, which is going to be Televised Nationally on ABC along with ESPN and NFL Network. I have two local teams(for now...) drafting in the top 4 and one has two extra First Round picks because they're owned by a moron with a haircut that even Donald Trump would admit sucks.

Anyways, here's my Mock Draft:

Spoiler:

Feel free to give your comments.

Back