• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2022 Easter Community Pair Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Checking in with 4,168 posts before midnight (4,169 now)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hurray, that's me done! Hope I don't go on Taylor's notorious ban list for spamming! 😇

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm done too, only two days after Megan :coolcat:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    oh and before i forget -- i know i'm late af but my post count as of the 15th was 15,294 posts. gonna see if I can't marathon this. ;)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

[a id]top1[/a id]

2022 Easter Community Pair Results!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the beginning May and the official end of the 2022 Easter Community Pair Challenge! T'was quite the success seeing as everybody finished their quota well within time! :D

The VPP Team would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who participated this Easter. You definitely gave the forums quite the boost of activity the past few weeks, haha! Please feel free to now add your well deserved shiny Buneary and Exeggcute to your stats along with +250 points for completing the community challenge! Congratulations everyone!

We hope to see you all here again when the next community challenge comes around. Thank you again!

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just personally wanna say (a very, very late) Happy Easter and a big thank you to everyone who participated and made this community challenge so crazy successful! Easily one of the quickest VPP events I've ever seen finished. You guys did great. :')

Congrats again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back