• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 3 new hacks

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • 3 DHi Hacks​
    :chinese:

Pok?mon
    heatwave

Pok?mon
    frostbite

Pok?mon​
    overgrowth

this is the storyline

you have just arived at your beach front house in a new town in a totaly new region by boat, after you introduce yourself to the naughbours you go for a walk and find a proffesser digging out a deserted cave for research. the proffesser finds some new pokemon and gives one to you and say's "the pokemon in this cave hav never been seen before, so i want you to help me research them, you see i'm to old to be training pokemon so thats the part i want you to help me with"

this cave is huge but you cant get to all of it through this entrance, you need to find more entrances to descover what lies deep within

~features~
    -50% new pokemon
    -all new trainers
    -2 new teams
    -all new maps
    -some new items (maybe)
    -all old pokemon will be resprited
    -each game will have different starters
    -earthquake will get started when emerald comes out

so what do you think, names for the teams= name for the region and names for towns(maybe)

Last edited:

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • The teams might be: Team Freeze and Team Flame? That's for the first two, they are a little bit realted to the names of the games, but otherwise I think this looks really great, to bad you can't post screanshots! XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hmmm not sure yet

it might be something like alpha and beta, and there might be a third team whitch is only in earthquake but im not sure yet

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • gamma and sigma can be on earthquake

what is sigma is that another leter of the roman or greek alphabet or something

coz alpha and betta are

but im still not sure of witch one

maybe its neither

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I'll support you man. Can't wait to try the games ;) Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Hey, Joe I'm always there for you. Nice names though I suggest you try them out one-by-one, cause overload is'nt good. I love the story.

~ CC

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • dont worry cc once ive done one the others will be a breeze

thanx for all the supporters

and i've also got a plan
    im going to gather the sprites, then the maps, then the graphics, then probibly start :P

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Your story is average... not too unique, but the names of your hacks are quite good. I especially like Frostbite. :) Not too much to critique yet... but once some screens and more info are posted I'll be sure to check it out.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • i've been playing with this idea for years, then i started a hack with eva01 but it didnt have enough organisation so it failed

Years
  • Sigma is a Greek leter :angry:
    If you want I can make for you the uniforms of the teams with the Greek letters!
    Sigma is that->Σ σ Gamma da-> Γ γ

Edit: 200 posts! Yuuuuuuuu!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • Excuse me? :P I still have the DS files, and I muck around and hack it sometimes, I haven't seen you on msn for ages!! Since you broke your arm or something and couldn't sprite XD

DS is still being hacked, I never cancelled it, so does that mean you quit the team? :\

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Sounds cool blitz! ^_^
    If you need any kind of help, I'm here to help. Just ask me. Well you'll probably see me more on msn since my activeness on PC and otehr forums is limited for a while.

Back