• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 3 new hacks

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • hey guy;s sorry i havn,t been on lately, my com has been running slow (it took 10 minites just to scroll down the page one day, then it wouldnt let me post)

and my com was messed up so it wouldnt let me on msn eather, but anyway, i think that pokemon earthquake should now be called pokemon overgroth (did i mis spell that) becouse it fits in with the other names batter,

and yes i did break my arm, and yes i have given up on ds, but you can keep going iof you want

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Love the names, but you should make a plain version, release it, and then add each feature on to each game. So work on the plain version before releasing the others.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • eh thayts basicly what im doing, exept im going to finish all of them before i release them, so one will be finished before the others

but overgroth will probibly be released later ( because its a hack of emerald)

anyway i'm still gathering sprites :D

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • um what do you mean (by the way this hack is still going very slowely) (but i could need some help :D, mainly with sprites for now, but later on i might need a hacker maybe)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hi guy's i got some maps here, (i know this hack kinda died but thats only because my computer was stuffing up again :C but its all better now :D

this is route 1
    3 new hacks

and this is slateport
    3 new hacks

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Ok but first can i see some examples, btw, I really dont want fusions :D (Because most ppl on pc only do fusions =/)

Back