• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Apparently it's May 10th in parts of the world now, so guess what? Challenge #10 is up too!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off? If not deserves, one you'd want anyway.

Well Hobbs and Shaw are apparently getting one from F&F, just hoping they put both Shaws in it. Other than that I was disappointed Marvel's Most Wanted didn't get off the ground. A sort of SHIELD-adjacent Mr. and Mrs. Smith type thing would have worked quite well, maybe not for a full 22 each year but the more common 13 episodes, or 10, could have been fun. I'd also love seeing a spin-off of the computer simulation Grant Ward in SHIELD, provided he doesn't get offed again by the end of the series.

A Chuck prequel with Casey's A-team-type group of spies tearing it up in the 80s/90s whilst being played by the current actors (a la Wet Hot American Summer prequel) would also be pretty cool, whilst adding depth to a beloved character (honestly I just want more of Adam Baldwin's "Casey grunt" no matter what the cost in terms of lack of artistic merit). Doing the same thing with Bonita Friedericy and John Larroquette's characters in the Cold War would also be cool. I guess what I'm saying is I'm a crazy fan of Chuck.

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood? If you didn't have a childhood, we're happy that you are on Pok?Community forums and can have one now instead :]

ABBA Gold. Its actually an album, but it was constantly playing in my mum's car when I was younger. Also anything by S Club 7 or Busted.

Years
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off? - Like Juno, I really wanna see Robert's rebellion from the GoT universe and it looks like we're probably gonna get it! Also Luna Lovegood deserves a spinoff series of movies cause she's amazing.

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood? If you didn't have a childhood, we're happy that you are on Pok?Community forums and can have one now instead :] - Gold by Spandau Ballet, I first heard it on holiday when I was quite young and it's reminded me of my childhood ever since.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off? If not deserves, one you'd want anyway.
    The Master/Missy from Doctor Who. Would be endlessly funny.

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood?
    "Super Trooper" by ABBA. Listened to ABBA endlessly on yearly trips to Ocean City, MD.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off?
    Venom

How You Remind Me by Nickelback

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Irisa, from Defiance. That show was good, but she was f a n t a s t i c. What. A. Performance. Stephanie Leonidas is amazing tbh.

Ugh ok cliche: Hakuna Matata... sorry.
    That's kinda cheating so I'll also say Queen's We Will Rock You, that was hella popular in my school and people would just break out in unison during lunch lol (as I'm sure happened pretty much everywhere)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    oh boy i'm a tad late

1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle?

Spoiler:

2. A song that makes you want to dance?

Spoiler:

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? If you don't play favs, then at least an episode of some show that you found very memorable!

Spoiler:

4. A movie that made you think.

Spoiler:

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least, one you aren't very fond of.

Spoiler:

6. A sport you really don't understand?

Spoiler:

7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch?

Spoiler:

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

disclaimer: if i spoiled something for you, yell at me so i can emphasize something being a spoiler or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake was my favorite song in grade 7, and it still reminds me of when I'd listen to the FutureSex/LoveSounds album on my giant pink iPod Mini with my friends, one earbud each.

you know i'm old when 7th grade is "childhood" to me..

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    11. A sport you wish you were good at?
    I don't like to play sports but I will say ice hockey.

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever?
    Coldplay, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    ...Probably soccer? Already have some experience with it, but it also seems to be the most casual sport to do over here. I'd rather sport for actual fun than to just tire myself out.

According to last.fm:
    - Blurryface from Twenty One Pilots
    - City Of Evil from Avenged Sevenfold
    - Ten from Pearl Jam
    - A Flash Flood of Colour (Redux Version) from Enter Shikari
    - Waking The Fallen from Avenged Sevenfold

Probably not entirely accurate, but Blurryface and Ten are definitely my favorites.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    11. A sport you wish you were good at? If you really don't wish you did sports, then use your imagination!
    Baseball, so I could play it instead of just watching it on TV.

Torches by Foster The People.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Soccer. I used to be pretty good until I stopped playing like 7 years ago and I kinda wish I had kept going.
    Oh. Uhm...
    Probably Fall Out Boy's first album, Take This to Your Grave.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Baseball

Room To Breathe by Red Vox

Years
    11. A sport you wish you were good at? - Tennis, I really enjoy watching it and I already play football (soccer) loads so I wish I could get proper good at Tennnis.

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever? - I used to listen to '+' by Ed Sheeran on repeat back in the day so it's probably that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Again, not a sports person so none, really, but if I had to pick one I'll go with skiing! Since I'm Canadian and all, my friends and brothers are always wanting to go skiing, but it's not really something I look forward to a whole lot since I fall down so much, haha.

I listened to music in general the most in high school, and I think Kanye's 808s and Heartbreak was one of my most listened to albums then.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Long post and a hell of a lot of indecision incoming. Just...gonna spoiler all of these.

1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle? If you can always handle feels, then a movie that at least gave you lots of them!

Spoiler:

2. A song that makes you want to dance? If you never dance, then at least a song that makes you very happy!

Spoiler:

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? If you don't play favs, then at least an episode of some show that you found very memorable!

Spoiler:

4. A movie that made you think. You know the type, movies that are complex or make interesting points.
    Spoiler:

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least, one you aren't very fond of.

Spoiler:

6. A sport you really don't understand? If you understand all sports, then at least one that seems really weird to you!

Spoiler:

7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!

Spoiler:

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood? If you didn't have a childhood, we're happy that you are on Pok?Community forums and can have one now instead :]

Spoiler:

11. A sport you wish you were good at? If you really don't wish you did sports, then use your imagination!

Spoiler:

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever? If you haven't listened to albums very much, then one you like a lot at least!

Spoiler:

Gimme. Rika. Why did you do this to me

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie?
    Overwatch! Give me an Overwatch anime!!

14. Your favorite soundtracks? If you don't listen to soundtracks, you need to start.
    The soundtrack to "The Road To El Dorado". So many great numbers.

Back