• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(??????)???

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

Hi there!

I'm Hopeless Masquerade. You may know me as Lost Heart or itari (among other names). I'm just your average 18 year old computer science student from Ohio. My interests include Pokémon, Touhou, anime and manga, Homestuck, programming, soccer, languages, and ancient cultures.

Let's see...

I joined PC in early 2010 for, you guessed it, ROM hacking, something I still do. I became a supporter in late 2010 (back when we were organized by numbers instead of colors), and I've donated a couple times over the years (most recently being what bumped me up to crystal this past summer). Apart from ROM hacking I like to spend my time in a couple different sections, including the World of PC and the Underground.

Maybe you've seen me around? (°◡°♡).:。

Years
    Hey there HM,

Which do you like pokemon Hack or pokemon game?

Which rap/ rock band u like most?

How do u feel like spending time in PC ?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    'Bout time you made an AMA!

So, tell me, what kind (genre) of anime/manga do you like? What are some of your favourites?
    What foods and drinks do you like?
    What's your favourite place (location) in the world?
    Would you say you're an introvert or an extrovert?
    Why did it take so long for you to make an AMA?
    Is there anything you dislike being asked? :o

o/

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey there HM,

Which do you like pokemon Hack or pokemon game?

Which rap/ rock band u like most?

How do u feel like spending time in PC ?

Definitely a hack! Fan games are nice, but I've come to prefer hacks over the years.

Hmmm... my favorite rap/rock band (because I'll treat that as a single genre) is probably Hollywood Undead.

And I spend my time on PC visiting a ton of sections, especially the UG, WoPC and ROM hacking.

'Bout time you made an AMA!

So, tell me, what kind (genre) of anime/manga do you like? What are some of your favourites?
    What foods and drinks do you like?
    What's your favourite place (location) in the world?
    Would you say you're an introvert or an extrovert?
    Why did it take so long for you to make an AMA?
    Is there anything you dislike being asked? :o

o/

o/

My favorite anime/manga genre is probably fantasy, and sometimes romantic comedy or slice of life. Some of my favorites are Bleach, One Piece, Nichijou, and Elfen Lied.
    I like basically anything seafood or meat. My favorite dish is probably chicken parmesan and my favorite drink is milk.
    I'm not really sure I have a favorite place in the world... but I really like forests so I'll go with that.
    Definitely and introvert.
    Because it took me a while to make the 20 posts, and because I'm lazy :P
    And I'm cool with being asked pretty much anything :) Just don't ask for my address ;)

Are you interested in all ancient cultures or specific ones (Greco-Roman/Chinese/Polynesian/Incan/Egyptian)?

I'm really fascinated by almost every ancient culture, but my favorites to learn about are probably the Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Mesopotamian cultures.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Omg you finally made one :D

What are some things that motivate/inspire you?

What are some of your goals in life?

What kinds of books do you like reading?

What's your favorite manga?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey Lost :D

Whats your favorite pokemon hack? (one you really liked or maybe inspired you?)

Favorite Movie?

Favorite thing about pokemon in general?

Favorite pokemon type?

Are you a fast reader or slow reader?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    How did you come up with 'Hopeless Masquerade'?

Which Japanese emoticon is your favourite/most used?

You are about to go on an adventure LotR-style not knowing what the future holds. You may only bring 3 companions from PC – one staff member, one supporter and one regular member. State your choices and rationale.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    yes you made one /stalks

what will you do after you become a mod of hacks section?

what's the best about touhou?

why is touhou your fav? who's your fav char and why?

(WHAT QUESTIONS DO I ASK AGAIN? derp.)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    LOSTY!!

Do you have pets?
    What's your favorite animal?
    Favorite animal crossing villager if you have one?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) What was your first Touhou game, and what game within the series has solidified your interest with it

2) If you could think of new "Typings" in Pokemon from Fire, Water, Ice, Dark, Dragon, Rock, Fairy, Steel, and w/e, what would you consider?

3) In the World of Pokemon, what/who would you consider as the Raid Bosses of Pokemon?

4) Does any of these terms Ringabel? -> Star Platinum, Time Stop, Pad, Stole a precious thing, Lazy, IOSYS, Cirno is the stronkest?

5) Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, and other supernatural or unexplainable things or occurences?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Aaaaah so many questions. :)

Omg you finally made one :D

What are some things that motivate/inspire you?

What are some of your goals in life?

What kinds of books do you like reading?

What's your favorite manga?

:D

It's honestly hard to say what inspires me... I've never been one to really idolize people, ya know? I'm motivated by my own desire to get things done, I'd say.
    Right now my goal is to be able to live comfortably. I couldn't really ask for much more.
    I like reading fantasy books! Especially ones about magic.
    My favorite manga huh... A very tough question... It was Bleach for a really long time, but I'm not sure these days.

Hey Lost :D

Whats your favorite pokemon hack? (one you really liked or maybe inspired you?)

Favorite Movie?

Favorite thing about pokemon in general?

Favorite pokemon type?

Are you a fast reader or slow reader?

I've never been as into playing hacks as I am making them,,,, but one of my favorite hacks ever is probably Pokemon Naranja.
    My favorite movie is Kill Bill.
    My favorite thing about Pokemon is hacking them ;)
    My favorite type is Dark type!
    And I am a fast reader. People that see me read have always said that I'm really fast.

How did you come up with 'Hopeless Masquerade'?

Which Japanese emoticon is your favourite/most used?

You are about to go on an adventure LotR-style not knowing what the future holds. You may only bring 3 companions from PC – one staff member, one supporter and one regular member. State your choices and rationale.

Hopeless Masquerade is actually the name of a Touhou game. At the time I remember wanting to use a Touhou name and thinking the game was awesome, so I went with it.
    ^_^
    And gosh what a tough question...... For the staff member I would take Sopheria, because I have a feeling she would have Gandalf-level insight during the quest. For the supporter I would bring Golgari because he would be a rad sharpshooter. And for the regular member I would bring Anna, because she's one of the only regular members I know, as the UG has too many supporters she would probably be an insane fighter.

yes you made one /stalks

what will you do after you become a mod of hacks section?

what's the best about touhou?

why is touhou your fav? who's your fav char and why?

(WHAT QUESTIONS DO I ASK AGAIN? derp.)

Oh you, you'll make me blush.
    The best part about Touhou is the music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQ5HsXlPTo
    And I like Touhou because the fandom is amazing. Not only are the games awesome, but the amount of fan works just keeps bringing me back to it. And one does not simply have a single favorite Touhou character, so I'll provide you with a few: Marisa, Remilia, Flandre, Yukari, Aya and Hatate. They're my favorites because I like their personalities (and appearances). :)

LOSTY!!

Do you have pets?
    What's your favorite animal?
    Favorite animal crossing villager if you have one?

I've had a couple dogs over the years and a few snakes that I found and kept for a while, but nothing right now. :(
    My favorite animal... do Pokemon count I've always liked both cats and dogs.
    I've never played Animal Crossing :(

1) What was your first Touhou game, and what game within the series has solidified your interest with it

2) If you could think of new "Typings" in Pokemon from Fire, Water, Ice, Dark, Dragon, Rock, Fairy, Steel, and w/e, what would you consider?

3) In the World of Pokemon, what/who would you consider as the Raid Bosses of Pokemon?

4) Does any of these terms Ringabel? -> Star Platinum, Time Stop, Pad, Stole a precious thing, Lazy, IOSYS, Cirno is the stronkest?

5) Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, and other supernatural or unexplainable things or occurences?

1. My first Touhou game was "Highly Responsive to Prayers". Yep, I started with the first game. And honestly the music from the series, which I heard before actually playing the games, was what solidified my interest. The games were just icing on the proverbial cake.
    2. Two typings that I've always like the thought of are "Magic" and "Sound" types.
    3. I'm not exactly sure what a Raid Boss is... if I'm right it's an MMO thing... so I guess really powerful legendaries?
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZXID1tPXs Does that answer your question? :P
    5. I used to when I was a kid, but not anymore... Although I don't dismiss the possibility of other life being out there in the universe.

Reactions: noa

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I saw you mentioned about ancient cultures,so can you describe more about it?

How many languages do you learn so far? Do you apply them in real life or internet?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    How often do you play soccer? Casually/ for fun or in a regular team of any form? Do you have a preferable position that you like to play?

In the almost 6 years you've been here at PC, is there anything changes that you have liked or disliked? Members that you have left a long time ago which you wish could come back?

Outside of computer science, do you take any elective or optional subjects just for fun/ out of interest? Are there any that you'd like to take?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I saw you mentioned about ancient cultures,so can you describe more about it?

How many languages do you learn so far? Do you apply them in real life or internet?

It's kinda hard to describe my interest in ancient cultures. I've just always loved reading about them and every history report I've ever written was on some ancient subject or another.

And apart from English I know Spanish fairly well (I studied it in high school) and I'm studying Japanese. One day I hope to learn at least a few more, though! I don't really have many opportunities outside the classroom to apply them IRL, so I mainly use them to read/watch stuff on the internet.

How often do you play soccer? Casually/ for fun or in a regular team of any form? Do you have a preferable position that you like to play?

In the almost 6 years you've been here at PC, is there anything changes that you have liked or disliked? Members that you have left a long time ago which you wish could come back?

Outside of computer science, do you take any elective or optional subjects just for fun/ out of interest? Are there any that you'd like to take?

I don't play soccer as often I wish I could -- no time for fun while I'm studying... :( I used to play for my high school team and I played for a local travel team growing up, but these days it's just casual play. I've played every position at one point or another so I'd say my favorite position to play is midfielder (center or wide).

Hmmm... if I'm being honest I've enjoyed every change that PC has gone through while I've been here. I remember being upset when they removed social groups a while back but I got over it pretty quickly. And I'm not sure if I could name a specific member I would want to come back...

The most intensive subject I take is Japanese, it has me studying every day. There are a lot of subjects that I wish I could study, but just don't have the space in my schedule to take, like a third language and some anthropology classes that look awesome but always fill up super quickly.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    What was the hardest Touhou game you've ever played?

How many ROM hacks have you made?

Who is your favorite Pokémon trainer?

As someone interested in ancient culture, what are your thoughts on Ancient Aliens?

Back