• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5/8 - COTD - Articuno (DP: Majestic Dawn)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 1-articuno.jpg

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
  • Hmmm, not a bad card

PokePower: 7-10 Paralysis is always good.
    Attack: 7-10 3 energies for a 60? and a potential 110 net damage with a nice coin flip? not bad.

Years
  • Meh, a bit average. The resistance makes little sense, considering that color is made up of Fighting, Rock, and Ground, so 2/3 of it should be able to damage Articuno at least enough to call it standard. I'd have put the resistance on Grass. It takes a little too long to build up a risky attack like that, too.

I don't think I'd use this.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    This reminds me of a mix between the Legendary Articuno from the gameboy tcg game, and Fossil articuno. The power from the former, the attack from the latter. Although, with a significant power creep. Looks fairly resilient, high HP, an irrelevant weakness (well, I don't know anymore. Is steel a major player now?), and an ok resistance. I'd be most worried by the fact that you are forced to risk your own bench when you attack, and can't easily retreat.

Back