• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 random facts about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    1) I dislike Star Wars, but I love the expanded universe.
    2) I have a chinchilla as a pet.
    3) Doug Stanhope is one of my favorite comedians.
    4) I'm still running on Vista even though it's 2016.
    5) One of my favorite films is Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    1) I love puppies
    2) I live across the street from a strip club where I spend most of my free time
    3) Everyone thinks i'm a dope dealer there
    4) I have a strange obsession with that "classic man" song
    5) I'm from Michigan but moved to Oregon about 10 years ago

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    1. I am shy and a small ball of fluff
    2. I love Hearthstone
    3. I get confused as a guy easily both online and irl
    4. I have asthma and I absolutely hate it
    5. I live in the windiest capital in the southern hemisphere

Apparently, there's a whole thread dedicated to knowing other members more, but you can only access it when your post count reaches 200 for some reason.

Threads like this are fine since they've been done before. It's the Ask Me Questions where it's dedicated to one member that it's meant for the Member Encyclopedia.

Last edited:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    1. I have little tolerance for internet humor or irrelevant nonsense and prefer things to get the point. For this reason, I have a lot of trouble communicating with people on the internet, and find most chat rooms to be grating. Basically, I am overly serious online.

2. I have a fiance who I've lived with for two years and met online. If you've seen my other posts, you will see I mention him frequently.

3. My favorite Pokemon is Braixen. It is a beautiful little fox.

4. On almost every avatar I find, I will mark it with my "signature" of red glasses. I also wear red glasses in real life.

5. The symbol in my signature was drawn and designed by me. It is called the "Arkra" and is an emblem that is used to represent myself.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    1. I'm one of those mythical beings who actually can't have gluten. It's not a preference.
    2. If I could move anywhere right now I would choose Montreal or Paris (my French needs help first). My dream has been to move to a new city & country.
    3. I work in media marketing, but want to go back to school for art history or art education. If I had a bunch of money, I'd even try an MFA in painting or photography.
    4. I run a site dedicated to women artists.
    5. I played the oboe until middle school and will always defend it's honor when people argue that it "sounds like a dying duck". When played correctly with the right amount of skill, it is just as beautiful as any of the other woodwinds. COME AT ME, I WILL FIGHT YOU ALL.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    1. I actually prefer to be swamped with work rather than being a work shift with nothing to do. Time passes way too slowly if there's nothing to do and I am only staring at the clock.

2. I love trading card games, but the only one that I actually play is just Hearthstone right now. I played yugioh and Pokemon back then on the handheld games. They are just too expensive to play unless you can get tons of cards in a video game. If I'm rich, I'll definitely learn how to play Magic.

3. I also love the cold (in case the username isn't obvious). You can always dress warmer if things go cold, but what can you really do about the heat on your own? Nothing.

4. I'm a 28 year old guy with a room of just teddy bears and plushies. There would be a lot more of them if I have more money =P

5. I am always one console generation behind where it should be. I got a PS2 when PS3 was new... and only got a PS3 last year when PS4 was out.

Years
    Threads like this are fine since they've been done before. It's the Ask Me Questions where it's dedicated to one member that it's meant for the Member Encyclopedia.

I never said it wasn't allowed, although, I suppose it was seemingly insinuated. Sorry for the confusion.

1. I have really awful, awful depression. I've been managing it for about 10-11 years now, but I've been failing quite a bit as of recently due to absolutely no support from either from family or anyone else. Granted, I don't tell anyone about this because no one would really believe me, anyway. My mother is the type of person that believes every illness can go away like magic and there's no such thing as a mental illness.
    I thought you were an adult. Can't you like, get help from a doctor without the support of your parents or friends?

2. I've been made fun of a lot during the course of my life. I've had friends backstab me, I've had friends leave me, the whole nine yards. At the end of the day, while I'm still saddened by their actions, I've made new friends that have stayed by my side and I know I can count on them when I'm at my worst.
    Well, good for you. I know this fellow who was discouraged about making new friends after his old ones forsook him. It must be a good feeling to know that you can accept replacements.

3. I really, really love the cold, despite living in Florida. And, despite living in Florida, I really dislike the heat. It is uncomfortable and humidity is an absolute *****. At least in the cold, you can make yourself a good glass of hot chocolate or something and wrap yourself up in a blanket and it feels awesome. Can't say the same for the warmer times of the year. >.>;;
    I'm fine with any weather, as long as the thermostat works.

4. I'm actually very introverted and most of the time I feel like I have to force myself to be an extrovert. If you asked any one of my co-workers currently, they would say that I'm pretty much as sunny as can possibly be; but it's exhausting to constantly put on that facade. Truth be told, I feel like I'd be one of those people in 10 years that would just be satisfied programming for a living and living alone in a big house in a quiet neighborhood or something. I can live with that, really.
    I'm pretty introverted myself, and that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Most of the people I know just aren't worth being around, regardless of my mood.

5. Physical contact scares me. In particular, I'm not a huge fan of hugging people for some reason, but if people come up to me wanting a hug, then I won't reject them (cause I'm not a *****). However, it's just a thing that I feel really off hugging people for some reason. Really, physical contact in general is something I need to come to terms with because it's such a shame that I rarely get to hug people nowadays.
    It's not a big deal to reject a hug if you ask me. We've all got our preferences, and I respect that.

I realize how often we seem to differ in views. How coincidental... (actually, I'm like this with almost everyone I know tbh. It can feel odd at times, but I'm just being true to myself for what it's worth.)

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I'm fat but still like the body size.
    I'm clumsy and forgetful
    I love playing computer games
    I love my life
    I'm special (sort of) lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    1. I work as a barista at my local grocery store. We also have a small pizza department next to the coffee stand that I work at too, and I really enjoy working there. The pay isn't the greatest ever, but for the first time in a long time, I can say that I'm happy.

2. I love creating things. Whether it's writing, drawing, or writing music, I take a lot of joy in building something and showing it to people. I think it would be amazing to have my own book published some day, and I'm actually writing out my second novel attempt now.

3. I would honestly go broke if it meant I was helping out my friends.

4. I'm really shy and introverted. My friends also call me the king of awkward, so I guess I'm not the best at talking to people, haha.

5. I have a cat named Mozart who wakes me up every morning at 8:00 on the dot.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    1. I am adopted, I was adopted as a baby so I never knew my birthmom. I talked to her on the phone once, though.
    2. I am a Hello Kitty collector, so far I have a Hello Kitty phonecase, blanket, two mugs, mouse, ds games case...
    3. I am narcoleptic.
    4. I really hate bananas.
    5. I'm actually really loud and obnoxious in real life.

pkmin3033

1. I remember in a forum I used to go to there was a thread like this that served as a chat thread...I racked up about 20k posts in it. xD;
    2. I can sing the entire score to the HMS Pinafore. I also know the Major General's song, as well as bits and pieces from The Sorcerer.
    3. My guilty pleasure is 80s and early 90s pop songs.
    4. I've had a series of fantasy novels in the works since I was fifteen which I've mostly developed when I've been either in bed or relaxing in the bath.
    5. I frequently make obscure references to various pieces of media, be it in my posts, when I'm talking to someone, or even to myself. Nobody ever spots them. Sometimes I don't even realise I've done it until a few minutes/hours later.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    1. I'm genderfluid, which basically means I don't actually sit anywhere on the Male/Female binary of genders. It means my gender identity can fluctuate over time, and it most certainly does! 90% of the time I'm somewhere in the middle, leaning towards the female side most frequently. As such I usually act and portray myself as female, since that's how I normally feel.
    2. I'm really friendly and nice, even if I'm somewhat shy and reserved. My friends are pretty special to me, and if I do sincerely feel you are my friend then...
    3. I'm a really affectionate person. Like REALLY affectionate. Online this translates to a lot of very casual hugging. I hug my friends a lot! While I wouldn't be so inclined to do so in reality, I definitely would be if it were socially acceptable in reality!
    4. I'm transgender! Yes; this means that I am not happy with my sex assigned at birth. I hope someday to change that about myself to the extent that I am happy with myself. It's not easy though, and I'm not rushing things though. It's just difficult for people like me to find proper care.
    5. I'm forgiving, loyal and honest to a fault. To my friends especially. This has caused me some friction with other people, as I value these traits in others highly too. That doesn't mean I won't give everyone the benefit of the doubt if they make a mistake though. I will call things out how I see them.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    1. I like warmth a lot. Indoor heaters, warm drinks, blankets, flames, the sun, etc.
    2. My hair is really cool.
    3. Art is subjective, but sometimes I draw neat things.
    4. Pink is my favorite color. When I was little it was my most hated.. kinda funny.
    5. The person reading this is really cool too.

the last one's not a fact about me but a fact regardless. i'm not very good at these "about you" things.

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    1 i have a sister but i do not like her, infact i loathe her
    2 my fav food is italian
    3 my fav band is linkin park
    4 i have got a semi chocolate addiction
    5 i think guys with long hair can be really hot and cute​

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    1. my favorite color is yellow
    2. I am obessed with Kaito the vocaloid and his brother: Kikaito is my favorite
    3.I like making pokemon sprites
    4. I like Coke-cola
    5.I love Dairy Milk chocolate.

Sirfetch’d

2. Watermelon is my favorite fruit to eat.
    3. I spend almost all of my free time on Netflix.
    4. My favorite hobby outside of the internet is swimming.
    5. I once slept 24 hours straight without waking up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back