• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Years of Oshawottic Goodness!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_lti96gixJL1r58vuxo1_500.jpg

5 Years of Oshawottic Goodness!
    Today marks the day where our fave Oshawott fangirl, Hikamaru,
    has been in PokéCommunity for about 5 years!
    She's still doing her best for every users of PokéCommunity,
    so let's give the best cheer to her,
    and here's more for years to come!
    501.gif
    501.gif
    501.gif
    501.gif
    501.gif

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • oshawott_by_sk8termike-d5sk9zw.png

Congratulations Nichole! You're one of the most active and helpful members of this forum and the community wouldn't be the same without you! :) Hope you'll still be here for 10 years, and you'll probably have reached a million posts by then too.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hourray for Hikamaru! :D
    Honestly, I don't talk with Hikamaru that much but this member has a really good vibe I think.

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    In my opinion, Oshawott is one of the ugliest Pokemon ever created, nevertheless, Hikamaru is so nice, so... congratulations!!! :)

Years
  • oshawott_by_sk8termike-d5sk9zw.png

Congratulations Nichole! You're one of the most active and helpful members of this forum and the community wouldn't be the same without you! :) Hope you'll still be here for 10 years, and you'll probably have reached a million posts by then too.

We'll see how I go, and I'm sure I don't remember anyone who hit a million postcount-wise but we'll see. Thanks dude, and hopefully I can make it for five more years!

Hourray for Hikamaru! :D
    Honestly, I don't talk with Hikamaru that much but this member has a really good vibe I think.

Maybe this is a sign we need to talk more? But hey, at least we still cross each other in Pokemon Trivia. Thanks Mawa!

In my opinion, Oshawott is one of the ugliest Pokemon ever created, nevertheless, Hikamaru is so nice, so... congratulations!!! :)

Oshawott may have its dislikers, but the cuteness is the saving grace for the little otter. Thanks to you too Micael, and maybe I might one day change your thoughts on Oshawott.

Also, thanks to Windy for making my thread again like he has for the past couple of years. You'll always be the most special to me, my beloved victory star.

Guest123_x1

It only seemed like yesterday you were relatively new here, Hikari. Congrats on five years being a member! Here's to five more!

Time goes by way too fast, I tell you!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It felt like yesterday that you were a regular member here always getting into a smidge of trouble, but look how you've grown! Congrats on five years~.

Years
  • It only seemed like yesterday you were relatively new here, Hikari. Congrats on five years being a member! Here's to five more!

Time goes by way too fast, I tell you!

You have been there to see my growth as a member, and that's why you'll always be a good friend. Thanks Mii-Kun, and hopefully I can make it to 10 if I'm lucky!

Oh hey Hikamaru ^~^ I've seen you around a lot and you a really friendly person. I enjoy you being around here <3

I never started off friendly, at least in the same image as today, but I've always been a happy sight around the community and nice to hear you have been enjoying it. Regardless, thanks Chu!

It felt like yesterday that you were a regular member here always getting into a smidge of trouble, but look how you've grown! Congrats on five years~.

You actually remember my bad days... but you did see the turnaround that happened years later and I guess you were glad it turned out the way it did. Thanks for the wishes Kory, and I'm still taking a while to learn your new name.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    you really are the nicest person pc has ever produced and i still adore you the same as when you were but a fledgling girl lost amongst big personalities and bold names :)

stay around forever, nichole

Years
  • you really are the nicest person pc has ever produced and i still adore you the same as when you were but a fledgling girl lost amongst big personalities and bold names :)

stay around forever, nichole

I was always an oddity lost amongst the bold names, to the point people seem to confuse me for a staff member, but I'm more like the big personality type of person these days. Thanks for your kind words Adriana!

i don't like oshawott too much but congrats

It's nice that even people who aren't huge Oshawott fans are still honouring me. I hope to be around for more years, and you've been quite an interesting person yourself. Anyways, thanks Vodka!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Umm she is like THE nicest person on this forum. I haven't seen one post by new user where she didn't comment on. Simply Congrats :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • tumblr_m9fw2zaZcR1rf1tpeo1_500.gif

Just five years? I swear it's been longer! Thank you for being one of the helpful and friendly faces around PC and hope you'll be around for 10 years c:

Years
  • Umm she is like THE nicest person on this forum. I haven't seen one post by new user where she didn't comment on. Simply Congrats :)

I have been on a bit of welcome burnout lately, but I still pop around when there's a thread of interest, hopefully I'll be back to what I was a while back. Thanks to you too!

Congrats Hika, always nice to have such a positive presence around the forums.

I think it might be an aura or something, but you've always been fun to talk to and hopefully I'll continue spreading positivity to you and the others for a while. Thanks Gimme!

tumblr_m9fw2zaZcR1rf1tpeo1_500.gif

Just five years? I swear it's been longer! Thank you for being one of the helpful and friendly faces around PC and hope you'll be around for 10 years c:

Five years is quite the impressive feat, but it's like everyone thinks I've been around longer for some reason. Thanks for the adorable gif too Zappy! And fingers crossed I make another five years.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • You've been such a great presence in... well, basically the entire forum! Congratulations for your fifth anniversary, Nichole! Here's to another five years!

Years
  • You've been such a great presence in... well, basically the entire forum! Congratulations for your fifth anniversary, Nichole! Here's to another five years!

Well, I always like to peek around ya know... but hey thanks Lycan! I shall continue to be an established face of Team Trivia for years to come.

Back