• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

500$ front row tickets to _!!

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • who would you LOVE to see live in concert? any concerts you're looking forward to seeing/attending this year? any concerts/festivals you're bummed to be missing out on?

i got tickets to go see one of my favorite artists in march (EDEN) and a great line-up in May (Kendrick Lamar + SZA !), so stoked

in terms of missing out on live performances, kinda bummed that im missing out on coachella since the lineup looks so good but after hearing the CEO being caught up in things that I don't support made me not want to support the festival .. also $$$

Years
    • Seen today
    Any of the 2 remaining Beatles.

Ringo actually came to my area, but I missed that due to lack of money.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I actually had tickets to a Megadeth/Scorpions concerts but it was cancelled because of the lead singer for the Scorpions vocal cords blowing out or some crap like that. To say the least, October kind of sucked because of that.

For front row seats, I would see Metallica for sure. No question about it. Judas Priest is coming out with a new album soon, so depending on that album, maybe Judas Priest. The two bands are my favorites.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Definitely 311 and maybe Counting Crows since I have a Counting Crows concert to thank for my existence
    311 is amazing, I really enjoyed their older tracks like All Mixed Up, Down and Come Original!
    For front row seats, I would see Metallica for sure. No question about it. Judas Priest is coming out with a new album soon, so depending on that album, maybe Judas Priest. The two bands are my favorites.
    I like Megadeth and Metallica too, it's kinda rare since people usually like one or the other. :P

As for myself, I'd definitely pay to watch bands like We Came As Romans, Sleeping With Sirens, Nightwish, Asking Alexandria, Escape the Day, Dream Theater and the bands mentioned above!

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I like Megadeth and Metallica too, it's kinda rare since people usually like one or the other. :P

As for myself, I'd definitely pay to watch bands like We Came As Romans, Sleeping With Sirens, Nightwish, Asking Alexandria, Escape the Day, Dream Theater and the bands mentioned above!

I dont really see a reason to play favorites. If anything, I'm glad Dave Mustaine was kicked out of Metallica because now we have two incredible bands. Although I do prefer Metallica lol, but I still enjoy both.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • if tours count i'd love to get tickets to see jacksepticeye on tour bc hes going on tour again sometime soon this year and i'd die if i got to see him in person

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    I dont really see a reason to play favorites. If anything, I'm glad Dave Mustaine was kicked out of Metallica because now we have two incredible bands. Although I do prefer Metallica lol, but I still enjoy both.

I saw Metallica in concert once and they released a bunch of balloons/giant balls onto the audience at the end of the concert. It was hilarious.

Sirfetch’d

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I'd really like to see Paloma Faith in concert. Or Kylie Minogue.

Never gonna happen though. Also I've never been to a concert funny enough.

Bay

Years
  • There were a couple concerts I went that my former university sponsored, and both times I would lose something (lost one of my sandals on one concert and my hat in the other). I think I have bad luck going to concerts haha.

As for concerts I would like to go, several bands and singers come to mind. There's one band The Decemberists where they will perform near my area next month and I have a chance to meet a friend, but money and schedule makes me hesitate at the moment.

Last edited:

User19sq

I'd like to watch Gorillaz live. But only if they use holograms.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    so far i only have brockhampton planned this year. i was supposed to see lil uzi vert but he cancelled twice ctfu. i prolly want 2 see charli xcx most. or hannah diamond. or frank ocean

Last edited:

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    March is gonna be huge, I'm seeing inner wave then crumb + bedroom back to back. indie heaven

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i would literally kill somebody to see manchester orchestra in concert.

as for bands i've seen before... oh boy, here's a list. frightened rabbit, death cab for cutie (x2), ed sheeran, snow patrol, st. lucia, the joy formidable, passion pit, two door cinema club, coldplay, and chvrches. i'm seeing kesha and macklemore in concert this summer.

Back