• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 6IV Dream Ball Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • Eeveeulution?: Glaceon
    Nicknamed?: Galo
    Level?: 2 is fine. :)
    Moveset?: The current moveset is also fine, I'll teach her.
    Item?: Can I have an Icy Rock?.... I think that's what it's called. The thing that lengthens the duration of Hail kn battle. :)
    EV trained?: No thanks I got it. :)

FC is 5129-2928-7068

Years
  • Would be possible to get one of each? Im on the quest to breed perfect competitive pokemon for every single pokemon in the game... if this is a yes, then please let me know so i can send you a list with IVs, moves, nature....
    I also have completed a living dex (less the hoopa and that steam pokemon) so i can breed anything you an extra of anything you still need? i also might have extra legendaries, just let me know what you'd like too.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Eh, give her Shadow Ball instead then ^.^

Eeveeulution?: Glaceon
    Nicknamed?: Galo
    Level?: 2 is fine. :)
    Moveset?: The current moveset is also fine, I'll teach her.
    Item?: Can I have an Icy Rock?.... I think that's what it's called. The thing that lengthens the duration of Hail kn battle. :)
    EV trained?: No thanks I got it. :)

FC is 5129-2928-7068

I'll get both of your Pokemon tomorrow. :)

Would be possible to get one of each? Im on the quest to breed perfect competitive pokemon for every single pokemon in the game... if this is a yes, then please let me know so i can send you a list with IVs, moves, nature....
    I also have completed a living dex (less the hoopa and that steam pokemon) so i can breed anything you an extra of anything you still need? i also might have extra legendaries, just let me know what you'd like too.

Yes, you can have all 8, but I already bred these, I'm just cloning them now. I'm not breeding anymore of them for this giveaway, so giving me a list for IVs and Natures is useless. The natures listed in the main post is what they have, and all have a perfect IV spread (All 6 stats with 31 IVs).
    As for moves, the only egg move is Wish, any other moves you request will have to be Level-Up, Move Tutor, or TM/HM.
    Just follow the request sheet in the main post exactly as provided and I can get your Pokemon.
    And I don't need any Pokemon, so you can just trade me useless Pokemon if you want.

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Eeveelution?: Sylveon
    Nicknamed?: Dolly
    Level?: 2
    Moveset?: Hyper Voice, Charm, Wish, Tail Whip
    Item?: Life Orb
    EV Trained?: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef

If its not too much trouble could I also get:

Eeveelution?: Umbreon
    Nicknamed?: Pino
    Level?: 2
    Moveset?: Toxic, Charm, Wish, Tail Whip
    Item?: Leftovers
    EV Trained?: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Nicknamed: Moon
    Level?: 50
    Moveset?: wish / moonlight / heal bell / foul play
    Item?: leftovers (its ok fi not)
    EV Trained?: 252 HP4 Def252 SpD

also i want one more if can XD
    Eeveelution?: Jolteon
    Nicknamed: -
    Level?: any
    Moveset?: no i think
    Item?: choice specs
    EV Trained?: 4 Def252 SpA252 Spe

Thanks btw

Years
  • There we go:
    Spoiler:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    There we go:
    Spoiler:

Because like I already said in my first reply to you, I'm just cloning them, they're already bred and evolved, so these are the moves I can't do.

Flareon - Baton Pass
    Jolteon - HP Water
    Espeon - Baton Pass
    Glaceon - Baton Pass, HP Ground
    Sylveon - Baton Pass

Baton Pass is an Eevee only move, and I already said all of them have 31 IVs in all six stats, so their HP is Dark.
    If you want Pokemon that specific with like Egg Moves and stuff, just request it at my trade shop (Link in sig), because I do a breeding service there.
    But be warned I do NOT breed for HP, if you really need specific HPs, you're going to have to ask someone else.
    EDIT: I take that back, I can breed for specific HP. Just request in my Trade Shop, you will find a request form there.

EDIT2: For everybody that requested. I have a lot to do today, but I will try my best to get your requests done. I will VM/PM you when they are done so we can arrange when we can trade.

Last edited:

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Hello there, here's my request:

Eeveelution: Sylveon
    Nicknamed: Dragon Slayer
    Level: Whichever level it's at when it finishes EV training
    Moveset: Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal Bell
    Item: Choice Specs
    EV Trained: 244 HP/252 Special Attack/12 Speed

Years
  • Eeveelution?: Umbreon
    Nicknamed?: Albert
    Level?: Doesn't matter :)
    Moveset?: Wish (Don't mind what other moves it has; just looking for that particular egg move)
    EV Trained?: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Years
  • Because like I already said in my first reply to you, I'm just cloning them, they're already bred and evolved, so these are the moves I can't do.

Flareon - Baton Pass
    Jolteon - HP Water
    Espeon - Baton Pass
    Glaceon - Baton Pass, HP Ground
    Sylveon - Baton Pass

Baton Pass is an Eevee only move, and I already said all of them have 31 IVs in all six stats, so their HP is Dark.
    If you want Pokemon that specific with like Egg Moves and stuff, just request it at my trade shop (Link in sig), because I do a breeding service there.
    But be warned I do NOT breed for HP, if you really need specific HPs, you're going to have to ask someone else.
    EDIT: I take that back, I can breed for specific HP. Just request in my Trade Shop, you will find a request form there.

EDIT2: For everybody that requested. I have a lot to do today, but I will try my best to get your requests done. I will VM/PM you when they are done so we can arrange when we can trade.

ah ok, no issue on HP then, whatever fits the bill is fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Nicknamed?:None
    Level?: (I will train it if you want) any
    Moveset?: (I will teach it any Move Tutor/TM/Level-Up Moves) Wish/moonlight/baton pass/foul play Edit: Since Baton Pass is not available put on heal bell.
    EV Trained?: (If you want me to EV train it, tell me which ones)252 HP/252 SpD/4 Def
    Thanks

Last edited:

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Almost forgot about this. One Sylveon, please. 252 HP/252 Def/4Speed. Do you want anything extra for the training? I might not be available to trade until after the weekend, though. Unless you're online later tonight. Currently 11:35PM here.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Almost forgot about this. One Sylveon, please. 252 HP/252 Def/4Speed. Do you want anything extra for the training? I might not be available to trade until after the weekend, though. Unless you're online later tonight. Currently 11:35PM here.

It's about 5:40PM for me now, and I will be available until 11PM, so we can do it within the next 5 Hours or so.
    If not, then I can wait however long you need, I'm patient. :)
    I can VM you when I'm done EV if you want.

@Xanet: Sorry, I completely forgot about this, lol. I'll VM you when your Umbreon is done, it won't take long.

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    It's about 5:40PM for me now, and I will be available until 11PM, so we can do it within the next 5 Hours or so.
    If not, then I can wait however long you need, I'm patient. :)
    I can VM you when I'm done EV if you want.

Yes. Please do.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    It's been (almost) a week. I'm going to ask a mod lock this, so any requests after this post will be ignored.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back