• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
  • Added my info to the list, but will repeat it here too.
    IGN: Saronai
    FC: 0232-9556-7140
    Safari Type: Steel
    Includes: Magneton, Metang, and Excadrill

If you add me, please send me a personal message with your details or you quite probably will not get added back (because I'll likely forget to check this thread on any regular basis).

Also, if you don't know what's in your safari, add me, note me, and I'm quite willing to check for you and tell you what's in there :) Include in your note that you want to know though, or I'll assume you already know.

Thanks!

Kitsune9T

Nine-Tailed Fox
    Years
  • Helloo. I need help finding out my Safari type and what Pokemon I have in it.
    FC: 2895-9193-7699
    IGN: Hekusu

I've defeated the champion and i'm online right now so there should be a third Pokemon.

Btw, when you enter a FC, does it matter to enter the correct name when it asks you?

EDIT: Found my Type & Pokemon, in my sig and here:
    Type- Grass
    Pokemon- Oddish, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Btw, when you enter a FC, does it matter to enter the correct name when it asks you?
    Nah, any name will do. It'll change to the correct one when the other person adds you, or the moment you register it if they've already added you.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    Hello guys,
    I'm new here.
    I'm looking for some friends.

My data:
    nick: stopa
    code: 0877 - 2883 - 2233

Unfortunately, I don't know what are my pokemons in safari. It would be great if someone would help me and help to let me know.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    Anyone have a Safari that includes Poliwhirl/Poliwag? Please quick message me if you do.

Looking for a Poliwhirl/Poliwag safari.

PM me please. <3

I don't know what safari I have. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Just got started on x y and would appreciate any safari adds. Pm me if you added me so i can add you back. Hope to hear from you soon :D
    2981-7974-2017

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Heyyy... Looking for a safari with a Ditto, but anyone can add- 1177-9570-3588. Thanks!

Edit: Poison type safari with Cascoon, Swalot, and Whirlipede

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Heyyy... Looking for a safari with a Ditto, but anyone can add- 1177-9570-3588. Thanks!

Hey i'd like to add you I admit I just got to the point in X and Y with friend safari so Idk my typeing

my fc is 2981-8433-0955
    Also shown in signiture. Hope to hear from you :), maybe could battle sometime.

Squeetz

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Hello! I have a psychic-type friend safari including: Abra, Duosion & Sigilyph!
    I really need fire/flying friend safaris! (For fletchinder)
    My FC is: 4742-7803-7738

PM me and tell me Your code!

Years
    • Age 51
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I just restarted my Pokémon X adventures. So I am looking to rebuild my friends list. Not looking for any particular safari and will add any that ask. Thanks!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hi

need heLP
    need an eevee or ditto in friend safari...pokemon X

add me
    2509-3764-5377

inbox me ur FC

P.s its urgent.
    Ty!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2021
    Hey guys I still don't know which pokemons I have on my safari, so if you find out, tell me!

I currently need a froakie/frogadier with protean so I will star to add you guys!

3797-7343-6597

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Hello everyone I would greatly appreciate if you anyone of you would like to add me, whether it be for Friend Safarie trading or for a battle.
    I look forward to making some new friends, and hope to hear from some of you :).

My FC is and IGN are....
    Fc 2981-8433-0955

and

IGN: BAU

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Friend Safari Help

Hello there!

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, feel free to let me know! I'm still new in these parts. :)

All the people I know IRL who have X and/or Y haven't really answered this question for me when I ask it, for varying reasons. I thought this might be a great place to ask for help and someone could do so. I was wondering what type my Friend Safari is and what Pokemon are in it? Is there any way for me to find this out without asking someone else? If not, could someone perhaps friend me and let me know? I'd really appreciate it, thanks. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back